• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

haikira

Destiny - PS4 (Altered to remove HUD)
destiny_201409131430572oqc.jpg

Infamous: Second Son - PS4
infamoussecondson_201d8rgh.jpg

The Last of Us Remastered - PS4
thelastofusremasteredk2ofq.jpg

aember

i25AWdCBh7Rm8.jpg

i5vPmHbIyBYOz.jpg

ikd25Zpfx9L2P.jpg

I've been mostly busy with university work but a couple days ago I was trying to decide whether I should get Second Son or Destiny. After flipping a coin, this is what I got and I absolutely love it, definitely my favorite game this year!

aember

That is gorgeous 8O

Yeah, I think its my GotY, despite its flaws.
Thanks! I'm fairly certain out of the 15 or so hours I've spent on the game so far, at least 4-5 have been purely in photo mode. I've got about 800 screenshots I need to filter out!

And I also agree that yes, it does have flaws, but man is it a fun game! I'm especially loving the post-ending gameplay now because I'm starting to get the hang of all the powers, feeling like a damn badass.

Protome

I feel like FFXIV may be my favourite PS4 game so far. Which is crazy because I don't like MMORPGs.

iVojYKXN8eDGH.jpg

ibcg43hCdPIliH.jpg

Also never play DPS. My god.

iXo4Q7Aos0HMG.jpg

I actually haven't been playing any Destiny recently at all, because Diablo III has absorbed all my game time since I got it. Other than that, there's an inFamous screen I don't think I posted at some point.

i3f0Qv3md7KLv.jpg

ibmk4u8DHhSnOX.jpg

iElVqZZpwp8f3.jpg

Thread needs more captures xbone version of games.

I'm sure people would be happy to oblige if MS gave people a simple way of doing it with and without needing Kinect. I know there isn't a button for it..but maybe they could map it to the sync button on top of the controller. A single press to take a screenshot, and hold to sync.

Styles

Destiny looks absolutely gorgeousssssss. Those sky boxes and lighting.. man. The most beautiful game I've played.

I think the Moon area has the best skybox out of the bunch.

ironcreed

Banned
My first PS4 screens - inFAMOUS: Second Son. No crazy shots yet, as I just wanted to take a couple to get started. This game is so crisp and clean:

10421378_763668617030241_3512570271613633453_n.jpg

10702204_763672343696535_6923990073100475957_n.jpg

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
FEDhkI1.jpg

WdHfl7n.jpg

TVnVOWh.jpg

Abigail doing some modelling in the last one lol
Sorry about the compression.

Top Bottom