• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

ibdZwcLYojplAc.png

iDK0Dy9Iu555E.png

ibxDrF0SetNJr1.png

Timu

Not the right thread for it so just 3 links, i just dived into GTAVO to see the snow in there, Los Santos with snow sounds strange.

Made 3 quick 360 panos

And i finally found out to not use google maps and post links to my profile, not saying they wont shut it down now but i'll see.
You can use that other console screenshot thread. Looks nice as well.

Teknoman

That ZombieU looks amazing, iv already watched an entire letsplay of it, but id buy it day one if they ported it to next gen.

You mean to other current gen systems? All 3 systems are out now, so its probably time we start referring to the last 3 as last gen, and the current 3 as current gen.

iFYOcKtHWaVkZ.jpg

iXuU1jcdOdRSA.jpg

iJec1CRM8jwSQ.jpg

imt558

Banned
Well, about the black crush discussion a few pages ago.... Some scene in game is just like that, dark. Or there is some missing details in game. I tried to bright scene high as possible on TV, but it's just remain dark.

This is my captured screenshots :

det7Dev.jpg

bPN7z4t.jpg

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
nbnt your pictures are incredible, I've shared them with a bunch of friends. I'm not sure how you do it
What kind of sorcery is this.
11562672235_8da9498db4_o.png

Thanks! Plenty of great stuff here from everyone. :)
I hope nbnt knows that GG has been promoting his pics on Twitter. Well earned.
Thanks! I know! Both me and Anthemios, even on their FB. I've been bragging about it. :p But seriously, GG are awesome!
I shall go back to posting normal screenshots:

11562801546_9e287ef9a3_o.png

Well, about the black crush discussion a few pages ago.... Some scene in game is just like that, dark. Or there is some missing details in game. I tried to bright scene high as possible on TV, but it's just remain dark.

This is my captured screenshots :

det7Dev.jpg

bPN7z4t.jpg

You can never be sure about black level using screenshots of games only. You can check your PS4 to TV signal using a testchart like this http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/black.php. Display it using your PS4, not your pc!

If that is all ok then there is the possibillity that blackcrush is embedded in your screenshot, but for that to happen the signal has to change the wrong way right before the screenshot is taken. This would be very unusable, but not impossibe. You definately have to use a different method than using the screenshot function of the PS4 for that to happen!

imt558

Banned
If that is all ok then there is the possibillity that blackcrush is embedded in your screenshot, but for that to happen the signal has to change the wrong way right before the screenshot is taken. This would be very unusable, but not impossibe. You definately have to use a different method than using the screenshot function of the PS4 for that to happen!

It's nothing wrong with my PS4/TV settings. It's it just like that in game. You can't change it.

It's nothing wrong with my PS4/TV settings. It's it just like that in game. You can't change it.

I didn't want to say that there was something wrong with your settings, i believe you when you say it's in the game, it wouldn't be the first game to behave that way.

pikfrue6sli.png

pikminedbig2ksa4.png

This thing looks awesome in motion, but too big for a cinemagraph to show it

pik3glowm-2013-12-26-18skj.png

A small gif of it doesn't do it justice but can give you a hint

pikku4qsiy.gif

Top Bottom