• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Contest: Voice an NPC in Mass Effect: Andromeda

RaidenXZ

Oh my god, what was I on. Today's the 27th, not the 28th. I'm an idiot lol
So sorry for any confusion I might have caused lol

I'll even leave my original post alone for people to point fingers and laugh

Gave it a try for both roles, but I don't think I have the voice for these characters. I've never really heard my own voice since I was a kid, and I've found that I'm not good at "tough" voices.

I kinda sound like Jason Marsden.

Gave it a try for both roles, but I don't think I have the voice for these characters. I've never really heard my own voice since I was a kid, and I've found that I'm not good at "tough" voices.

I kinda sound like Jason Marsden.

Give it a try, I don't think Jordan Tate is supposed to be a "tough" voice anyhow. Can't hurt to submit them, at the very least.

Sou Da

For the record this specific script probably won't be in the game, they did the same thing with DA:I and had the tryout script be a conversation about the Empress' cat.

Crumpo

Psyko's second takes are great...I really liked the merc take that time; the intonation was on-point.

Am I the only one wanting him to record "I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel"?

Failing that I'd accept a podcast about rocks or the shipping forecast...what a smooth voice!

Psykoboy2

Psyko's second takes are great...I really liked the merc take that time; the intonation was on-point.

Am I the only one wanting him to record "I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite store on the Citadel"?

Failing that I'd accept a podcast about rocks or the shipping forecast...what a smooth voice!

I do a podcast actually. About video games of all things.

Edit: Thanks, by the way. And check your PMs later this afternoon. ;)

Top Bottom