• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Could Daredevil and Spider-Man ever meet in the MCU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish we could get a Spider-Man TV show in the same vein as Daredevil. Since MCU Spider-Man is going to be in high school, it could make for a fun, interesting show.

It won't happen, though, since Spider-Man is a big, lucrative property that's going to be on the feature film side of the MCU equation.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
There's a reason it's two movies in the first place. Gotta see that payoff, Guardians & Avengers & Defenders.

^This. I want 4-5 hours of holy shit type action between the two films with Superheroes flying everywhere..... anyhow if you read infinity war its a two front battle. Some takes place on earth some takes place in space..... I am pretty sure thats how its going to go down.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
If the Kingpin is the big bad in the new Spider-Man film, I can see Spidey turing to Daredevil for help.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
To be fair what are 90% of them going to do against Thanos? They'll still be in there. He'll have underlings.

What's Black Widow gonna do against Thanos? Don't see what would having DD be in there be any worse.

True. I like to think that Stark will have given the Avengers some upgrades by then which would have made them all OP. Even his underlings, I don't think DD has a chance, but it's all early days yet :p

Slayven

C7QWtJa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom