• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

baby

and i mean, not to be rude or anything, but arent those the only 2 maps theyve lost with timothy "autimatic_ps" ta and even then theyre 2-2 with optic

im not exactly their biggest fan but i dont think its fair to judge their "ranking" within the na scene just yet

cHinzo

Beaten Liquid and C9 were 6-0 up in ESL Pro League. Clearly the best NA team.
Together with Echo Fox. :^)

baby

sometimes you post and i wonder if theres any actual meaning behind the words you say

do you think i meant that c9 was the best team in na when i said its too early to speculate?
do you think that wins mean nothing?
is beaten liquid a new team thats also up 6-0 or did c9 beat both liquid and c9 to go 6-0?
are you somehow becoming less fluent in english?

Auto Director for ESL streams lol

What's the point of having commentators? We already know what's going to happen, the guy the camera is on is going to get the kill or do significant damage.

frbrr

That was the best thing about the mlg major, there was a stream that had everything but the commentator audio

Hixx

I have a sweet pistol ace from yesterday I want to post but I can't because I'm too lazy to go into the demo. And the live gameplay I recorded can't be posted because one of the other team had a vagina as their avatar.

So just imagine a sensational Glock/USP ace which ended up as a 1v4 ok.

Pimp got 29 kills against new LG in both maps today so nice to see he is finally performing. Hopefully they get it together for IEM New York cause that tournament is looking really good if all the teams really show up.

Hixx

It was hilarious when he said he was "going to kill [my] mother in the next round" then when I called him a fucking idiot because it made no sense he went quiet.

I was kind of happy it was his fault we lost that last round. Karma, bitch.

frbrr

I thought we had it when I did 300 damage to open the round
but nah, as soon as I died I saw that fucker jerking off in spawn with a negev and knew it was over.

Ludono

oh look the rank anchor is back

the ranchor

giphy.gif

cHinzo

Cool, C9 going to the StarSeries LAN. Too bad Flipside also got an invite, they're so bad.

Edit: Ence isn't even the best team from Finland. :^)

soultron

Banned
Motherfuckers I am about to move into a new apartment. This means I will be getting my own (wired) internet.

I AM SO CLOSE TO BEING BACK.
I will be shit.

Mokoi

Banned
This game sound shit. Audio quality took a dive for the worst. Only thing that sounds the same is the ak.

I still play this maybe once every two weeks. It is still fun but I've fully moved to R6S already. Oddly, my AWPing has improved ALOT since I stopped played so much.

I miss the 10 man bantz though.

Tobe

unlike dota community cs isnt that big a community aint it? im just a silver elite :( any noob gaf stack that wants to play?

baby

I still play this maybe once every two weeks. It is still fun but I've fully moved to R6S already. Oddly, my AWPing has improved ALOT since I stopped played so much.

I miss the 10 man bantz though.

10 mans dont happen any more anyway. enough people just quit the game/dont have the time that we cant get any together

Top Bottom