• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

If you go let me know. I managed to find some guys to chill with in NY but if I knew people going ahead of time that might be more reason to go. I think I saw SpeedyBlueDude a few rows ahead of me during the grand finals because he was the only kid in the arena with a NiP jersey

I tried to buy tickets but it didn't like my U.K. Card. They took a pending charge so I have to wait for them to refund that so I can send the money to a US friend to buy them for me!

I think he might have been there, cause Vinka messaged me on Steam saying he might have seen him during the broadcast. Can't be a coincidence.

rugioh

Banned
I think he might have been there, cause Vinka messaged me on Steam saying he might have seen him during the broadcast. Can't be a coincidence.

He made a few posts in ESL threads on reddit so I know he was there for sure. He'll probably be at ELEAGUE too so we can all go out for drinks after the games :>

This WESA Players Council AMA is the greatest AMA ever. They've answered two questions

One being

Are the members supposed to be anonymous, or do we get insight on which teams are represented, and by who?

Also, what are your current priorities?

but they only listed players and didn't answer the followup question of what are your priorities. The other question they answered was a real hard-hitting question, I'm honestly surprised WESA decided to answer it.

do you plan on answering any of the questions or are you just answering the one

WESA_Players_Council an hour ago
We will answer as many questions as possible and of course the most relevant ones.

baby

This WESA Players Council AMA is the greatest AMA ever. They've answered two questions

One being

but they only listed players and didn't answer the followup question of what are your priorities. The other question they answered was a real hard-hitting question, I'm honestly surprised WESA decided to answer it.

WESA_Players_Council an hour ago
We will answer as many questions as possible and of course the most relevant ones.

trump ama was worse imo

Ludono

I got some Pink war pig shit.

Also, why do we need this. I want my hentai sprays from 1.6 back

Like what the actual fuck. Fuck this bullshit.

soultron

Banned
what in the fuck

i'm sitting here waiting for someone to bring back the fake 2D CT/T sprays because those were incredibly and couldn't be abused in anyway/fuck with your map memorization

cHinzo

Fuck the sprays having only 50 charges. Not gonna pay for that. And where is my OG Lambda spray?

Sprays were unlimited, customizable and free in the old games... 😒

Valve twisting the filthy rag that is CS dry before they toss it into the bin.

Really makes me wonder why no modder will step up and make an alternative.

1.6 with updated gfx please.

Hixx

"But I heard that there was a funny interview with jkaem, who said he always likes to play against us and that he thinks we are tactical but we can't really aim. Just a message for him - I think he should look at where FaZe is in the rankings, he should look at where FaZe is at the tournaments and he should pour a huge bucket of cold water over his head." (TaZ)

It's a shame it's not some shit talk from a good team coz FaZe are absolutely wank.

baby

"But I heard that there was a funny interview with jkaem, who said he always likes to play against us and that he thinks we are tactical but we can't really aim. Just a message for him - I think he should look at where FaZe is in the rankings, he should look at where FaZe is at the tournaments and he should pour a huge bucket of cold water over his head." (TaZ)

It's a shame it's not some shit talk from a good team coz FaZe are absolutely wank.

i mean vp is like, what, 8-2 vs faze?

JDB

Banned
Yeah, the changes look good as far as I can tell. Banana is a bit wider and no more pillars, A is more open, no more darkroom (thank god) and no more fuckery in the T hallway spawn.

MayMay

Banned
If anyone noticed I deleted them, sorry about that. I deleted a ton of people from here. I'm soooo fucking stressed out at the moment and then just randomly deleted a lot of people while I was upset - not just gaffers anyways. Regret it immediately but did not really dare to readd anyone because that would've been too awkward.

Ehheheh.. yeah. Just felt like saying that instead of not letting people know what happened.

If anyone for whatever reason ever wants to readd me feel free

---

New Inferno looks pretty damn solid imo. Good lighting and visibility, I like that.

cHinzo

Yo pretty excited about Infernew, surprisingly. It was always one of the more fun maps compared to stuff like Overpass, Cobble, Nuke and Train and we usually had some good games on it. Can't wait to try it out, the visibility of the map looks greatly improved, but gotta need to test it out first.

baby

If anyone noticed I deleted them, sorry about that. I deleted a ton of people from here. I'm soooo fucking stressed out at the moment and then just randomly deleted a lot of people while I was upset - not just gaffers anyways. Regret it immediately but did not really dare to readd anyone because that would've been too awkward.

Ehheheh.. yeah. Just felt like saying that instead of not letting people know what happened.

If anyone for whatever reason ever wants to readd me feel free

---

New Inferno looks pretty damn solid imo. Good lighting and visibility, I like that.

i readded you but i want to rescind it because you have too many hours of tf2 played and its too lame for my friends list

also yea, looks like they made minimal changes to infernos actual design, which i like

JDB

Banned
I wonder what map they're going to replace when they put Infernew back into active duty. Personally I wish they would delete Nuke all together but we know that isn't happening.

KingKong

I wonder what map they're going to replace when they put Infernew back into active duty. Personally I wish they would delete Nuke all together but we know that isn't happening.

Theres only one old map left but I really doubt they'd take dust2 out of the rotation

baby

cache and mirage are in such a good place i doubt theyre gonna touch either. would be an awful decision

on a side not, they kept the powerlines the same on banana so you can smoke ct the same way. pretty cool

JDB

Banned
Mirage has no issues but looks a bit dated. I'd say the most likely.
Dust 2 is too popular and too ingrained in CS to take out.
Cache has no issues and still looks great.
Overpass and Cobble are Valve's babies so they're not going out.
Train and Nuke just got overhauls so they're not going out.

Personally the only maps that I think could use layout changes are Cobble and Nuke. For Nuke they need to get rid of the entire map. It can't be 'fixed' without taking away what makes Nuke Nuke. Cobble needs changes to drop to make it less of a clusterfuck of randomness in there. Also make Terrorists spawn closer to A site so the that site is more appealing and to make B less easy to rush.

baby

Mirage has no issues but looks a bit dated. I'd say the most likely.
Dust 2 is too popular and too ingrained in CS to take out.
Cache has no issues and still looks great.
Overpass and Cobble are Valve's babies so they're not going out.
Train and Nuke just got overhauls so they're not going out.

Personally the only maps that I think could use layout changes are Cobble and Nuke. For Nuke they need to get rid of the entire map. It can't be 'fixed' without taking away what makes Nuke Nuke. Cobble needs changes to drop to make it less of a clusterfuck of randomness in there. Also make Terrorists spawn closer to A site so the that site is more appealing and to make B less easy to rush.

i disagree with mirage looking outdated, but then again i still like _ce better

my guess is theyre aware nuke blows major dick and theyll just drop it and add inferno, then leave the map pool as is instead of starting a new remake. perhaps theyll make an entirely new map, or at least try

frbrr

Yo pretty excited about Infernew, surprisingly. It was always one of the more fun maps compared to stuff like Overpass, Cobble, Nuke and Train and we usually had some good games on it. Can't wait to try it out, the visibility of the map looks greatly improved, but gotta need to test it out first.

they're coming for your baby next.

baby

is there anyway we can set up a 10 man to test out this map? like maybe 11 pm gmt tues or wed or something?

Top Bottom