• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
yo need 2 peeps for a neo(dota)gaf inhouse, lemme kno if anyone wants in

edit: we do these all the time and often need 1-2 guys to fill in the gaps here and there, if anyone is ever interested in the future add ANBHOGO on steam

Deadbeat

Banned
So a question on these majors: Are we going to have another event with sticker betting and souvenir drops this year? or it wont be until January?

Reven

I don't know how I feel about the new rifle sounds yet. They're pretty 'meh' through my speakers but I need to hear them through my headphones to really judge them.

frbrr

worse than a mousepad, a sponsor!

maybe there's some truth to the -znajder rumours, deactivated his twitter.

cHinzo

LoL Worlds in NA: starting at 1:30 am in EU.
CS:GO tourney in NA: starting at 5 pm in EU.

��

Gonna be hype to see the new Fnatic in their first LAN event.

Edit: Fnatic hype dead, Astralis still sucks, great tourney. -_-

Starfield

I still donr understand why Fnatic split up. They werent doing as good as earlier, granted but now Godsent and Fnatic are barely Zier 1 anymore, more like Tier 2.

The only decent swedish Team there is now...do I dare to say it...NIP.

Maybe Epsilon is going to be something

I still donr understand why Fnatic split up. They werent doing as good as earlier, granted but now Godsent and Fnatic are barely Zier 1 anymore, more like Tier 2.

The only decent swedish Team there is now...do I dare to say it...NIP.

Maybe Epsilon is going to be something

because JW is a SmithZz tier awper and KRIMZ/Flusha couldn't accept it. That's why they're getting bodied in development leagues and in ESEA Premier

Hixx

It's incredible how shit ESL streams are considering how often they run them. And 720p when bedroom streamers run 1080p streams loooooool

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Setting up more GAF CS inhouses this weekend probably (mostly dotagaf); if anyone wants to join in potentially (and for the future), add ANBHOGO on steam or send me your steam name. We have some wildly varying skill levels so don't be afraid (or the reverse).

Couple people have added me from here, but hoping for a wider pool of peeps.

Ever since the Windows 10 update/AMD driver update my game is capped at 30. I have to enable than disable Vsync to get it back. Any advice?

I updated my AMD drivers and then I had this weird overlay, it was different than the usual "AMD RADEON" suite. I uninstalled PlayTv and Raptr and it went away. Weird!

cHinzo

Ever since the Windows 10 update/AMD driver update my game is capped at 30. I have to enable than disable Vsync to get it back. Any advice?

I updated my AMD drivers and then I had this weird overlay, it was different than the usual "AMD RADEON" suite. I uninstalled PlayTv and Raptr and it went away. Weird!

Disable "Game DVR" in the Xbox app / Open Xbox app > go to config > Game DVR > Disable

Edit: I hate Astralis. -_-

Top Bottom