• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

baby

it certainly would be funnier if you were after the way darkstar stormed off last time he was seen alive

Hixx

They're changing jump scouting

Still accurate at the apex of the jump but MUCH less when you're falling. Much, much less.

Damn. As much as I like listening to those 2 guys, I'd rather watch a Tier 5 NA CSGO game with Pansy and the British dude who has Vinka's grandmother's voice casting than anything OW related.

I hope this doesn't take too much time away from their CS Go Casting, even though we are starting have a really solid casting group in general.

baby

Damn. As much as I like listening to those 2 guys, I'd rather watch a Tier 5 NA CSGO game with Pansy and the British dude who has Vinka's grandmother's voice casting than anything OW related.

I hope this doesn't take too much time away from their CS Go Casting, even though we are starting have a really solid casting group in general.

its a total waste of their time because they dont know the game and they were really unprepared

it was hard to listen to and they didnt know what they shouldve been paying attention to

JDB

Banned
its a total waste of their time because they dont know the game and they were really unprepared

it was hard to listen to and they didnt know what they shouldve been paying attention to

Well, they also let Goldenboy cast so I don't think they care.

Hixx

PMXPhPF.jpg

why u lying to me though small boi

MayMay

Banned
getting smashed? my bf and I were fucking around and trolling

like why else would i go on the smurf

and then he tk'd someone and got kicked and then they votekicked me lol

baby

getting smashed? my bf and I were fucking around and trolling

like why else would i go on the smurf

and then he tk'd someone and got kicked and then they votekicked me lol