• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Can't believe we actually managed to get a 10man going again. Thanks for the games guys. Hopefully this'll get the ball rolling again. Next time we play OT.

qTjY2xa.png

3GHkbf6.png

baby

i love that heroic vs godsent is on the "ecs developmental league"

really nice of them to help develop up and coming swedish players like moddii and all the godsent guys

LifeLike

So I was playing some casual tonight and was devastated by that guy headshoting everyone. He was like "yeah I can cheat and Valve isn't doing shit about it..." Super calm, didn't care at all... Is VAC working or not? What's happening FFS?
Why is Valve more preoccupied to change the sound of a gun than take care of these real issues?

baby

So I was playing some casual tonight and was devastated by that guy headshoting everyone. He was like "yeah I can cheat and Valve isn't doing shit about it..." Super calm, didn't care at all... Is VAC working or not? What's happening FFS?
Why is Valve more preoccupied to change the sound of a gun than take care of these real issues?

trust me the dude editing sound files doesnt have the same job as the people working on the ac

they even banned like 11k people this past weekend. you gotta understand that creating an ac isnt an easy thing and new cheats pop up on the market in days or even hours sometimes after a banwave. you have an unrealistic view of how anti cheats can be developed.

Weird because even Rainbow Six Siege and Overwatch have managed to minimize cheating while CS keeps getting worse and worse to the point where you need a smartphone to potentially have a non-shitty match.

baby

Weird because even Rainbow Six Siege and Overwatch have managed to minimize cheating while CS keeps getting worse and worse to the point where you need a smartphone to potentially have a non-shitty match.

overwatch also recently had a ban wave, and cheating is easier to hide and less effective.

rainbow six manages cheaters by being a dead game

rugioh

Banned
overwatch also recently had a ban wave, and cheating is easier to hide and less effective.

rainbow six manages cheaters by being a dead game

Lmfao that's what I was about to say; last I heard R6 had a rampant cheating problem. Other than 10 mans I'm trying not to soloqueue in this game anymore. Might fall for the overwatch meme myself and play when my steamgroup isn't on and 10-manning.

JDB

Banned
Which they cut down a lot with an update not too long ago.

But hey at least the price of the AWP Lightning Strike shot up and now the ability to Gandhi hop.
Too bad Rainbow Six is still shit, though.

No wait, I though of a way wittier post:

When's the update that makes the game not shit, though?

Yeah but in the real world there's less hackers.

Thanks for the pro-tip though. When that actually matters and effects the game I'll think of your post

rugioh

Banned
I'm confused. A guy who apparently can't stand CS is here shitposting? Isn't there an R6 thread, and an OW thread with those games you love so much more?

Prime is full of aim lockers.

Yep. I've ran into quite a number of cheaters in Prime. They were obvious too. Anyway to go back? lol

The cheating problem in Rainbow has gone down SIGNIFICANTLY since they introduced Battleye. There are still a few in ranked, mostly at platinum level though.

Still enjoy Rainbow more than CSGO though. But CSGO 10mans were hilarious. I still remember that missed MAG-7 kill by Overdoziz :D

I need to browse this thread more. A CSGO 10 man would be nice to play. I miss the baby and hixx rage

baby

there are less cheaters because the ones who got banned didnt feel like it was worth their money to keep playing probably lmao

tip to great ac: ban once and make your game unfun and expensive to stop them from coming back

It's almost like the cheaper game will have more people playing.
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Unless you think League of Legends would have 100 million monthly active users if it was a $60 game.

But I get it, Valve does an absolutely shitty job with everything the only defense is "lul more users"

CS in it's worst state is nowhere near as bad as Rainbow Six. Why is the comparison even being made? One is an actual competitive FPS, the other is a tryhard version of CoD made so gold novas can feel like they're actually good at something. U B I S O F T

Top Bottom