• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Applebite

Surprised to hear Rubino chose to step down himself. If the press release North put out is 100% true, they even tried to keep him but he wanted to leave on his own. If Scream signs with Envy I wonder who Faze is gonna go for.

frbrr

funny, weren't they offered niko for a 30k buyout back when they were kinguin?

wonder how much they paid now :>

cHinzo

RhyDin

Is it true that putting settings on low helps see through smoke and detail players easier?

If not, how do I make the game have the best eye candy while still playable competitively?

cHinzo

7da125a792.png

Katowice groups. Gonna be hype!

baby

Is it true that putting settings on low helps see through smoke and detail players easier?

If not, how do I make the game have the best eye candy while still playable competitively?

the ONLY thing affected by graphics settings other than fps is whether you see through molly smoke better from close range or long range, though i dont remember which is which or which option does it. theres a 3kliksphillip vid out there about it

MayMay

Banned
Yeah, as if anyone would join if I asked them to play :p

Nah, I'll lean back and wait until someone else does it. Happy to fill a spot any time tho

cHinzo

Rip, need to smurf less and play more often on my main. Keep losing my rank, because I'm 1 or 2 days late with those ranked games. >_> Back to supreme boys. Playing lots of maps now though, like Train, Mirage, Inferno and Cache. Lost on all of them LOL, so trash.

Anyone had trouble being matched up in none prime, despite searching prime, recently?

A few days ago we were matched up against this
https://streamable.com/15q4i

and then yesterday we ended up in a game with a spin botter, where one of our teamm8's claimed his account wasn't prime. Another on the team also claimed he also searches for prime only matches (and we double checked our own settings, which was certainly set to prime only)...

baby

Anyone had trouble being matched up in none prime, despite searching prime, recently?

A few days ago we were matched up against this
https://streamable.com/15q4i

and then yesterday we ended up in a game with a spin botter, where one of our teamm8's claimed his account wasn't prime. Another on the team also claimed he also searches for prime only matches (and we double checked our own settings, which was certainly set to prime only)...

hes not cheating. some people are just better.

Prime isn't cheat free

If only you had an esea sub

No shit, but obvious spin botters are way more frequent in none prime.

ESEA is too hard to find matches at dumb hours in the morning.
Also sometimes I just gotta play without the esea bullshit

rugioh

Banned
You could do faceit then maybe. MM is a mess now in Prime LE+, and since faceit has implemented their new AC I've actually seen ragehackers get punished and kicked midgame. If I'm on at a nonpeak hour I just stomp cevo pugs or queue faceit.

JDB

Banned
new banana is so awkward

it went from being haram for Ts, to being haram as fuck for CT
They should've kept the part between banana and site way smaller. It's a goddamn wasteland there. I also don't like how easy it is to throw grenades into and from banana now.

Top Bottom