• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

baby

am i alone in still having no respect for pyth? its just hard to believe in a guy that couldnt survive on winterfox

frbrr

wtf has semmler been smoking

says fnatic are being cautious and passively holding angles
all while flusha is sitting on top of the mid boxes with 0 smokes up

ScribbleD

I haven't kept up with NA CS since the days of 1.6. Is there still a gigantic gap between EU's best and NA's best, or does an NA team stand a chance of winning this?

JDB

Banned
I haven't kept up with NA CS since the days of 1.6. Is there still a gigantic gap between EU's best and NA's best, or does an NA team stand a chance of winning this?
There hasn't been a consistently good NA team in a long time. Everyone gets a turn to be good for a handful of months, that's about it. Right now it's Optic's turn so they could potentially win it.

rugioh

Banned
All is right with the world, my guys Gambit/SK getting top seeds. Hope they don't slack off tomorrow though, teams that get a day break tend to suck in the main playoff

baby

optic deserve to lose for putting that awful neon gradient behind their logo in their icons

stanislaw wouldntve let these icons happen

baby

idk. optic has been under nafs leadership for what a week now? and tl still hasnt played any matches under stan. too early to judge either team

cHinzo

This map is so close. :O

Edit: watching NiP vs Astralis on Inferno is so fucking bad compared to North vs Gambit's Inferno.

Zemm

I feel like the standard of play has been really low (relatively speaking) this tournament. So many basic mistakes made by players and teams that should be/know better.

Top Bottom