• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

cHinzo

The round on Cache last night where Overdoziz planted on A with one second left... Chinzo is in A Main with 7s on the clock and didn't hear him.

smh chinzo

Of course I didn't hear him. I was outside squeeky watching mid garage for the rotate. smh ur radar mia.

Hixx

No. I literally have it on video. You walk into A Main when he is about to plant.

edit: you are green

8BLrNxV.png

and clearly deaf

baby

i remember that round. was specifically wondering where the fuck chinzo was

i figured over was gonna die the moment he got on site because chinzo never had a reason to rotate

cHinzo

they won premier. they also have 2-0'd hr and gone 1-1 with heroic. seem pretty deserving to me
Pretty good results. They played awful on Overpass today, but at least Inferno was close.

Also a ChrisJ highlight on the frontpage of Reddit. He's back. 😁

Applebite

I like ex6tenz. He got kinda fucked over in this whole shuffle mess. He's not what he once was but I'd take him over Happy any day.

rugioh

Banned
A real 'bring your lunchpail to work' kind of player. Blue collar. First one in, last one out. Not the best mechanics, but very scrappy.

Top Bottom