• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

KiDdYoNe

I was sure Astralis will win even when NiP had like 9-5 or whatever it was.
Now I'm not so sure. Still probably gonna win it, but Astralis are playing like sheit.

EDIT: OT3, this is getting ridiculous

rugioh

Banned
God I hate ESL so much. Can't even get a overtime config working properly. Why these goofballs are likely getting the only other major this year is beyond me

Zemm

NiP 0-3
1x

They are finished, gonna guess they have 2 or 3 new players for the next big tournament. If not then they deserve to go 0-3 forever.

gotta love people watching ESL events then complaining how poor they are like this is anything new

if they keep making money they dont care about your complaints

Zemm

gotta love people watching ESL events then complaining how poor they are like this is anything new

if they keep making money they dont care about your complaints

But the organisation can make way more money with a competitive team?

JDB

Banned
Guess Optic's turn of being the only NA team to be good for a couple of months is over. Wonder who will be next.

baby

Guess Optic's turn of being the only NA team to be good for a couple of months is over. Wonder who will be next.

it was an absolutely retarded decision for stan to leave. maybe liquid can use his leadership just as well

cHinzo

I, for one, am finding it pretty funny VP is playing this badly at home after getting super cocky in the last tournament. Hope SK kicks them out.

Edit: North gotta win this one first though.... CajunB -_-

Edit2: aye, B rash!

rugioh

Banned
Don't think it'll matter much but we'll see if Europe crowds are affected by their golden boys not making it to the top 8 like in the US.

At least zaaz and juliano won't let me down this weekend... Right??

frbrr

hopefully someone finds a way to block the new ad delivery on twitch

now you have to choose between running the flash player or watching ads for some energy drink company that sells faze dingleberry flavor

JDB

Banned
hopefully someone finds a way to block the new ad delivery on twitch

now you have to choose between running the flash player or watching ads for some energy drink company that sells faze dingleberry flavor
Haven't seen any ads yet using uBlock Origin.

Top Bottom