• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

really liked them doing a live draw, gave me a reason to actually stay watching til the end of the broadcast. Some great matches tomorrow, VP/SK and AST/North will be fun as fuck.

KdotIX

Why the fuck does every case I open contain a shitty P2000 skin, or a shitty MP7 skin?
2 Spectrum cases and both MP7 Akibos :(

Is there a trick im missing here?

Hixx

ok baby

giphy.gif

baby

63d21f9677.jpg

They went downhill after this tweet. :"D

theyll be back uphill in a few months. its the cycle of vp. im starting to wonder if they were actually throwing those matches in 2013 or if they actually just sucked then

also seriously starladder fire whoever decided putting an outline around some of these team logos in the player icons was unnecessary

cHinzo

theyll be back uphill in a few months. its the cycle of vp. im starting to wonder if they were actually throwing those matches in 2013 or if they actually just sucked then

also seriously starladder fire whoever decided putting an outline around some of these team logos in the player icons was unnecessary

A couple of months are a damn long time. :d

G2 looking fine for their first LAN.

rugioh

Banned
HR are really improving, you can tell. 2-3 months ago once NiP started rallying they wouldve crumbled under the pressure in a stadium.

sanstesy

fnatic comeback definitely failed. time to make some new shuffled swedish superteams. nip is surely desperate as well at this point

Applebite

fnatic comeback definitely failed. time to make some new shuffled swedish superteams. nip is surely desperate as well at this point

lol they will still qualify for big events and compete with big teams

I'm not really sure i understand this whole "Keep shuffling until you win tournaments mentality", not every team can win every tournament. There has to be #4s, #3s etc. I do agree on NiP though, this whole "replace the fifth" thing seems to be wearing thin. They should probably have brought in a team psychologist / coach and have worked things out with Maikelele if they wanted that whole VP-stick-together-forever kinda team.

baby

hoping e6 will qualify for epl next season. splyce is full of players who have proven they cant hang in pl and wardell is the only player in bmc i see getting anywhere any time soon as decent as most of them are

cHinzo

How do u even beat Faze if they win the first five rounds on every side. Hellraisers tried though on the first map.

Top Bottom