• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

hoping e6 will qualify for epl next season. splyce is full of players who have proven they cant hang in pl and wardell is the only player in bmc i see getting anywhere any time soon as decent as most of them are

I'm very confused as BMC keep going into every game with a different lineup. They had Sancz then he stopped playing, they keep playing games with and without this seb guy and then wardell missed that game when he was at the charity lan. Seems like a shitshow when they should be on the way up.

FaZe up bois

I'm very confused as BMC keep going into every game with a different lineup. They had Sancz then he stopped playing, they keep playing games with and without this seb guy and then wardell missed that game when he was at the charity lan. Seems like a shitshow when they should be on the way up.

Isn't that because they were roster locked for ESEA?

FaZe up bois

Isn't that because they were roster locked for ESEA?

I have no idea, if that's true though that makes way more sense. The NA lineup for ECS is actually quite strong so it'll be tough for them to grab many maps.

On the note of ECS, just got myself some tickets! I missed the last ECS finals in London so wasn't going to miss them this time!

JDB

Banned
Ya think they'll ever figure out that you can't just switch to cameras pointed at the players at the end of every round. If someone is able to get kills after time runs out don't fucking switch camera.

baby

iirc bee feels like he isnt good enough to compete at the same level as the rest of the team so theyve been trying to find a fifth so he can move into coaching - they played with shot_up for a while but none of the fifths have lasted because of the esea roster lock

also i take back what i said about wardell being the only interesting player on bmc. neptune is nuts too esp. for being 15

JDB

Banned
$2000 negev HAHAHAH@GR@Y&*SHQS@&*(F@ECBV^&E!@T E&^*F@BVXED@ER F@E%^&@WE!@BFN*ER&%*@REFBQE%DF@E^V@&CEDF@%^& R@CERBV EF %CV@$D^@&$BDC$@^&@%$^@GR@Y&*SHQS@&*(F@ECBV^&E!@T E&^*F@BVXED@ER F@E%^&@WE!@BFN*ER&%*@REFBQE%DF@E^V@&CEDF@%^& R@CERBV EF %CV@$D^@&$BDC$@^&@%$^@GR@Y&*SHQS@&*(F@ECBV^&E!@T E&^*F@BVXED@ER F@E%^&@WE!@BFN*ER&%*@REFBQE%DF@E^V@&CEDF@%^& R@CERBV EF %CV@$D^@&$BDC$@^&@%$^@GR@Y&*SHQS@&*(F@ECBV^&E!@T E&^*F@BVXED@ER F@E%^&@WE!@BFN*ER&%*@REFBQE%DF@E^V@&CEDF@%^& R@CERBV EF %CV@$D^@&$BDC$@^&@%$^@GR@Y&*SHQS@&*(F@ECBV^&E!@T E&^*F@BVXED@ER F@E%^&@WE!@BFN*ER&%*@REFBQE%DF@E^V@&CEDF@%^& R@CERBV EF %CV@$D^@&$BDC$@^&@%$^@GR@Y&*SHQS@&*(F@ECBV^&E!@T E&^*F@BVXED@ER F@E%^&@WE!@BFN*ER&%*@REFBQE%DF@E^V@&CEDF@%^& R@CERBV EF %CV@$D^@&$BDC$@^&@%$^@GR@Y&*SHQS@&*(F@ECBV^&E!@T E&^*F@BVXED@ER F@E%^&@WE!@BFN*ER&%*@REFBQE%DF@E^V@&CEDF@%^& R@CERBV EF %CV@$D^@&$BDC$@^&@%$^@GR@Y&*SHQS@&*(F@ECBV^&E!@T E&^*F@BVXED@ER F@E%^&@WE!@BFN*ER&%*@REFBQE%DF@E^V@&CEDF@%^& R@CERBV EF %CV@$D^@&$BDC$@^&@%$^

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
WHAT DID THEY DO LMAO

FIRST ROUND MCCREE
SECOND ROUND BASTION

BC4B30C9FF0A8C94AF3CA69106CEBD890DEEFB1E

lazerfox

So is the game playable with the 2k negev?

I remember when the R8 released, the meta was terrible and I stopped playing after 2 matches.

rugioh

Banned
  • Negev: Price reduced to 2000 as a starting point, to promote experimentation with the weapon.

Thank god for Persona 5. Think its time for me to take a short vacation from this game.

Hixx

Idk why people care, it's not like the early rounds in this game haven't been a joke for years now.

I'd rather go up against a 5-Negev stack than 5 UMPs or Tecs. At least Negev rounds can be fucking funny.

rugioh

Banned
Idk why people care, it's not like the early rounds in this game haven't been a joke for years now.

I'd rather go up against a 5-Negev stack than 5 UMPs or Tecs. At least Negev rounds can be fucking funny.

You're not wrong. The anti-eco meta in this game has been fucked since the CZ and Tecs came out in the first place. It's the tone deaf reactions from Valve to a community clamoring for pistol/ump changes that is frustrating.

cHinzo

Finally, someone who plays during moments like these, because it's funny as fck. Didn't expect that from u Hixx, since u are usually pretty grumpy. :>

Hixx

I'm only grumpy when you're there because it's a bit like being in a room with someone who's just been to an area with an ebola outbreak.

JDB

Banned
I'm just glad they finally listened to all those people that wanted the Negev to be changed. Holding down the trigger to become a laser? Brilliant!

cHinzo

Aight, just got some games in with the Negev and R8. They're sadly not that good lol. Wish they gave the R8 a bit more ammo and the Negev is funny, but not very viable. Oh well, I miss the release R8. :<

baby

Aight, just got some games in with the Negev and R8. They're sadly not that good lol. Wish they gave the R8 a bit more ammo and the Negev is funny, but not very viable. Oh well, I miss the release R8. :<

theyre only bad cuz ur bad chinzo

cHinzo

theyre only bad cuz ur bad chinzo
Don't be jelly of my skills. &#128514;
People like to overreact much. Those weapons are hardly getting bought in-game. No wonder Volvo just pushed it out, since it's not breaking the game, unlike the Revolver release.

baby

Don't be jelly of my skills. &#128514;
People like to overreact much. Those weapons are hardly getting bought in-game. No wonder Volvo just pushed it out, since it's not breaking the game, unlike the Revolver release.

but 1. the game doesnt need new mechanics and 2. people have been begging for ump changes and pistol changes so this is the most tone deaf update yet

cHinzo

1. Not for u to decide if the game needs new mechanics or not. Players make use of a lot more different weapons than in the older versions. 2. They did change pistols previously, but reverted the nerfs. They're gonna change it sooner or later, it's not as if these changes prevents them from making any changes to the UMP or pistols and everyone knows there needs something to be done with those weapons.

baby

1. Not for u to decide if the game needs new mechanics or not. Players make use of a lot more different weapons than in the older versions. 2. They did change pistols previously, but reverted the nerfs. They're gonna change it sooner or later, it's not as if these changes prevents them from making any changes to the UMP or pistols and everyone knows there needs something to be done with those weapons.

patches were never a requirement for things to change in cs. very few things have stagnated the meta in this game and they dont need to modify garbage bm weapons to change the way the game is played.

if slothsquadron can make balance changes people are happy with in his spare time i find it hard to believe 20-30 full time csgo staff members are just struggling to change damage and accuracy values. im doubting that they even register the ump/pistol issues as issues.

theyre constantly trying to make every gun viable and just ignoring the economy system entirely, so why wouldnt they want pistols and smgs to be just as viable as rifles?

baby

also thanks for reminding me that the one time they did st people liked they rolled it back within a day and this garbo patch is still live lmfao

JDB

Banned
The Negev is stupid and shows how out of touch Valve is. Valve is slowly trying to make all guns viable and it keeps making the game worse.

sanstesy

playing non prime is LITERALLY useless what the fuck. we tried 5 times to play a normal mm game and every game a spinbotter or just one with simple aim. they are not even trying to hide it

i didn't know it is this bad lmao. this game is a shithole

playing non prime is LITERALLY useless what the fuck. we tried 5 times to play a normal mm game and every game a spinbotter or just one with simple aim. they are not even trying to hide it

i didn't know it is this bad lmao. this game is a shithole

RIP. My brother finally got a PC and wanted to get into it. I am going to assume he might hate it for a while and will probably drop it :(

there is a super secret discord but you have to prove yourself first

I'm guessing this is sarcasm? lol or not?

Anyway, if there isnt a Discord there really should be... unless there are some other CSGO specific programs Gaffers use to group up, chat and play.

Would love to start "learning" with some people who wont get too frustrated with a brand new player :)

yea that or deathmatch. and see if hes interested in pro matches, theyre probably the best way to get a hang of the economy system and the correct way to buy

yeah he's coming to ECS with me in London. He got slightly into it when we were betting on it about a month ago. His aim is so bad though, he's aiming at peoples dick haha.

Top Bottom