• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

cHinzo

MRhJGuY.jpg

16-0 :"D

belmonkey

Noob question: if I'm running around with an AK and I see someone at close-mid range, how do I handle WASD movement? Like, should I start strafing or something?

baby

Noob question: if I'm running around with an AK and I see someone at close-mid range, how do I handle WASD movement? Like, should I start strafing or something?

you dont want to move at all while shooting the ak, no matter how broken this game is. you also dont want to just let go of wasd. you should get into the habit of counterstrafing - when going in one direction, tap the opposite before letting go of the movement keys entirely. this will create a single moment that the gun is perfectly accurate, rather than the sliding movement cooldown that comes from just letting go

What baby said, but I'll add this:

-strafing while crouched barely hurts your accuracy (not commonly useful)
-spraying at very very close range while moving can be effective if pulling down to an enemy's abdominal region.

cHinzo

Weird to see Krimz and Olofmeister split up. The new Fnatic could have been the old LGB with Godsent being the old Fnatic! ;__; I miss LGB.

baby

i hope vinka is right, rain + dennis back together again with olof would 100% make me watch cs again. this is also a refreshing change for the scene as the top of eu was getting stale with so few changes there was never a roster i was really interested in watching.

also lol, new godsent wont be in pl? i bet esl is regretting their vote decision

Reven

I still don't get everyone's hate for the G502. I love mine, its got a great shape and I can bind push to talk and 3 nades to it.

baby

personally i dont want to use logitech mice because whatever drivers my logitech headset uses sometimes nearly crashes my laptop if i have the gall to plug it in or unplug it while my computers on

MayMay

Banned
It's a good mouse, apart from the scrollwheel. Everyone that's shitting on it is just doing it for the sake of shitting on it without having any sort of legit reason

Hixx

g502 is great.

Perfect weight and size. Never had an issue with the sensor.

But it's popular so

GOTTA HAVE THE ZOWIE COZ REDDIT SAYS SO BOYZ

zon

An upgrade for FaZe but I don't think it's a very big upgrade. I'd be happy if allu proves me wrong though. :)

Top Bottom