• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

just tuned in

why is there just 100% wallhax

It's a new feature exclusive to this tournament. There was some kerfuffle yesterday as it was discovered one of the machines didn't have graphics drivers installed. But who needs graphics drivers if you're not rendering walls?

Nah, as someone else said, that's just the default option for spectate mode in GO. It makes things easier for viewing, though it also gets confusing as hell when you can see people through objects but the people playing the game definitely cannot. They also occasionally turn off as people approach each other to make the engagements more exciting.

What the hell happened to Faze? They were top 3 not that long ago. Now they just look lost.

sanstesy

fnatic can just not win against any of the t1 teams anymore. they surprisingly have no upset potential whatsoever which is pretty funny when talking about this team

lazerfox

I love the new Inferno. So fun to watch and play.

Hopefully Valve can make amazing changes on Dust2 as well because I'm so sick of it right now.

sanstesy

I love the new Inferno. So fun to watch and play.

Hopefully Valve can make amazing changes on Dust2 as well because I'm so sick of it right now.

New inferno is good but it's not like old Inferno never was never not fun to watch and play. It has arguably been the most exciting map in competitive CS:GO.

lazerfox

New inferno is good but it's not like old Inferno never was never not fun to watch and play. It has arguably been the most exciting map in competitive CS:GO.

Sure it was good before but all the small changes made it amazing.

Remember those stupid pillars in banana? They were the worst because you couldn't shoot through them. Or the narrow T spawn entrance, everyone just kept blocking each other.

Also the puke colors are gone :)

JDB

Banned
I hope the new Dust 2 will change it enough to allow for some new strats. It's gotten pretty stale over the years.

Applebite

the amount of salt over that big vs sk win lmao

edit: also fucking lol at adrens HLTV pic
400.jpeg

cHinzo

I hope the new Dust 2 will change it enough to allow for some new strats. It's gotten pretty stale over the years.
The best they can do is make some changes to tunnel and mid for some new executes. I can't see them changing much at A, since the layout is kinds set in stone and u still got those long parts u need to cross to get into the site. Doubt they will do anything drastic like making another path to long. What I want them to do is make mid to A to CT more viable to change things up, which they can do by removing the skybox at mid and tunnel. If they also remove the skybox at short, u might even be able to do that execute from long.

Anyways C9 is still in it. Rip ChrisJ out in groups again. ��

Edit: holyshit Na'Vi vs Fnatic is always amazing.

Dr.Acula

Banned
So if I'm watching the PGL twitch and have my Steam account linked I have a low-percentage chance at getting some kind of thingy in my inventory?

sanstesy

rootin' for c9

Sure it was good before but all the small changes made it amazing.

Remember those stupid pillars in banana? They were the worst because you couldn't shoot through them. Or the narrow T spawn entrance, everyone just kept blocking each other.

Also the puke colors are gone :)

The pillars and dark colours were the only things I didn't like about it. Otherwise, CT apartments and B site were way more fun to play around with in old Inferno.

JDB

Banned
rootin' for c9

The pillars and dark colours were the only things I didn't like about it. Otherwise, CT apartments and B site were way more fun to play around with in old Inferno.

The fuckboi room in A apps was never fun to play around. I'm glad they streamlined it.

Hixx

New Inferno is way more fun to play in MM. A site in particular was fucking disgusting to try and take as T.

To watch? Not sure.

Fuck yeah Fnatic. Shame one of IMT or F3 will get into playoffs, they are both absolutely haram.

cHinzo

Inferno is always fun to watch, lame to play.

Immortals are also a pretty legit team. Could definitely get to the semis if they manage to make it to the play-offs.

Pretty happy with the Fnatic win. :D

Top Bottom