• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Critical Role: Voice Actors Playing D&D

Szeth

Was holding it together pretty good until he turned to Laura. Just destroyed after that.

I thought Matt might save it for the end but letting them sort life out without him makes sense. Still, it was too soon, dammit!

Kuldar

People get upset at deity's all the time for taking away their loved ones. This is not strange.
And they should be mad a the right deity: Vecna who desintegrated Vax. The Raven Queen offered them a little more time with him. But hey, they're emotional and all, I understand that it's not strange (and I didn't say otherwise). I just find it annoying.

Famassu

I don't get it, I stepped away for a bit.
He just did a 0 level Druidcraft spell to create some snow formations or such as he was stepping away from everyone for the last time to show he had taken 1 level of Druid at his last level up (I assume he leveled to lvl 20 after banishing Vecna). Just a nice, beautiful last gesture.

Kuldar

Do you think we'll know what Pike wanted to say to Scanlan if they survived?

edit: Oh yes, the Deck of Many Things.

edit2: meh

Famassu

Grog's soul is gonna be an arc in Campaign 2, I guess.
Don't really see why Vox Machina would wait (a) decade(s) to save Grog.

EDIT: I feel this could be a one-shot for when they want to revisit Vox Machina down the line.

EDIT#2: haha, the crew agrees with the one-shot thing. :D They'll just skip it for now.

I always thought this would be the way Grog ends. But I didn't think he'd legitimately draw the card on a single pull on stream, I thought after the show Grog would just keep drawing cards until he hit it.

I don't see why they'd take the cards again, it's not like he can draw that card a second time. All he did was make the deck safer for everyone else.

they don't know that, and tbf if I was them I would absolutely not give the cards back after that little detour lmao

edit: thanks for the correction Jay

edit2: dude has the opening, just kiss her bud. Way too much talking. Tooo cute though lmao

Pilgrimzero

I stay up late to see the Scanlan and Pike conclusion and my video freezes up and I miss it.

Fuck!

Oh well just catch it in the video tomorrow.

Kuldar

Isn't Keyleth a Half Elf like Vex and Vax? Why the focus on her long life and nothing for Vex?
I suppose it's due to the Aramenté or something linked to the Ashari. As druid she has Timless Body so she does'nt seem to age, but she should have the same life expectancy as any one from her species.

edit: oh so it's just being a high level druid. Goog to know.

Top Bottom