• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Counter Live - Live on Tuesdays

Marn may be an asshole but one of his few qualities is that he never sugar coat. Marn believes in the thing he says so it's most likely not a troll. Now he could have wrong information, so that just means he's reporting wrong, but he's not trolling.

Can somebody translate/explain his tweet?

Lhexh

They're much better players than Mike and Gootecks.

Apples and oranges. I appreciated How Gootecks and Mike would bring players like Poongko, Gamerbee, And Combofiend on the shows they did.

Without Gootecks and Mike their would be no CC Period. I appreciate what they did and enjoyed watching it. I never said who was better just that what they did was great and I am not going to disrespect that by saying, Well CC Asia was better so who cares.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Awhile back I remember watching Ski talk about how he didn't like Gootecks. He brought up how he thought Gootecks was just trying to manipulate the FGC to make a buck and he didn't like any of it. Not sure how that holds up and what Ski thinks now, or what Gootecks thinks about it, but it does lend to the idea that there might be something between the two.

Isn't that what they're all doing? It's why the US scene is so unbearable at times

They're much better players than Mike and Gootecks.

The average Cross Counter viewer probably can't tell and even more importantly probably doesn't care

Isn't that what they're all doing? It's why the US scene is so unbearable at times

Just a few conspicuous ones seem up to that, but I can't really fault them for trying to get paid to do something they love doing.

on the other hand, i like james chen and ultradavid because they can just focus on the game and not the bullshit.

this bryan guy is cool.

random noel brown seemed kinda forced and like he's also fledging a ghost sponsor aside from his current one.

body language told everything!

Chavelo

Meanwhile, something rare...

Actual people playing against each other on a fighting game in the fighting game community!

twitch.tv/8WayRun
(Yeah, there is a link for you to click) is having the Loser Finals for Marvel. Josh Wong vs AG | MarlinPie.

Top Bottom