• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CrossCode - 2D Action-RPG for Browsers, PC (now on IndieGoGo; Wii U stretch goal)

So is this game finished yet or is it still developing as time goes along? If I buy the game while its on early access can I play the full version when it's released?

Sölf

So is this game finished yet or is it still developing as time goes along? If I buy the game while its on early access can I play the full version when it's released?

It's currently in vesion 0.4. They roughly release a new version every 1-2 months. 0.4 brought a new town, new dungeon, new boss etc, but didn't really continue the story. The next version will continue the story in these new parts and probably also continue with new areas. Well, at least that's their plan for the next release. xD

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Does this give a Steam key? Great timing. I actually looked at this thread the other day to see what the status of this game was. I really enjoyed the demo.
Yeah, I bought the bundle last night. Stan keys included.

Top Bottom