• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cryptocurrency |OT| Nothing from Money

Sony

Nintendo
Watch out for ARK. Reeks of manipulation, especially after the giant sell wall. I expect it to drop/correct soon. Be patient and don't give it the FOMO.

Watch out for ARK. Reeks of manipulation, especially after the giant sell wall. I expect it to drop/correct soon. Be patient and don't give it the FOMO.

Yea, I agree here. When I see rises like this now, I just get excited about a higher floor as apposed to the temporary highs lol.

It does suck, I think many coins right now are being manipulated to hell.

The RSI is very low on OMG with no real money coming in, yet someone keeps pumping it. I want to buy more but I know with the low buy volume the price is due to drop a little.

I did load up on some more PIVX, I have high hopes for this one.

I did it last night, sold off my NEO. Something isn't sitting right with me and this whole China deal and how much they are playing around with it. Maybe I'll regret it down the road when it hits $100+ a coin. LOL!

DrM

Redmond's Baby
What a day for ark. This is going to be some coin a year from now.

Without any doubt. I will only increase my ARK stack. The whole tech and community are fantastic and I rather invest in this compared to some Chinese mumbo-jumbo.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
CVC is suddenly alive

OMG, Stratis and Verge will be listed on Binance. They also already stared to block Chinese IPs for trading.

Jzero

are you still having problems?
I bought some XRP few hours ago, no problems.
Still can't do shit. These fuckers better have not stolen my money.
XUHgIPB.jpg

Crispy

Just wanted to buy some LTC, but everything is sold out at Litebit :| ETH,BTC, etc. as well!
If I transfer fiat now it will be on the exchange somewhere tomorrow...I hope prices will still be low by then.

AmFreak

Still can't do shit. These fuckers better have not stolen my money.
XUHgIPB.jpg
Looks like the site isn't loaded fully - no last/bid/ask prices shown.
I get this from time to time in Firefox, need to reload then.
Does it show your coins on your Wallet page?

gaming_noob

Any word on when Xtrabytes may be added on Bittrex?

Since Binance is adding 5 new altcoins to their exchange per month I hope ARK and NAV gets in next time.

Hmm, feeling kinda stupid with this ARK wallet, no idea if I actually successfully made an account or if it failed.

Also I can't find any option or menu to show my own wallet address for this thing

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Hmm, feeling kinda stupid with this ARK wallet, no idea if I actually successfully made an account or if it failed.

Also I can't find any option or menu to show my own wallet address for this thing

I found ARK wallet very simple to use. I just followed the instructions on their main page. And do not lose your pass phrase.

Your ARK address is shown on the front page. You can click on it to review transactions and copy your wallet address.

I found ARK wallet very simple to use. I just followed the instructions on their main page. And do not lose your pass phrase.

Your ARK address is shown on the front page. You can click on it to review transactions and copy your wallet address.

Yea, not seeing anything. the "Peer Status" has a cross on it rather than a checkmark, maybe that's an issue?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Yea, not seeing anything. the "Peer Status" has a cross on it rather than a checkmark, maybe that's an issue?

Probably, looks like your are not connected into the network. You should have Peer IPs there. Are you on Mainnet? Or is your firewall blocking internet access?

Sulik2

Should I just sell out my DNT? Its my biggest loss, but I don't know whether to hold or just sell out and accept my loss. Doesn't seem like there is much hope of it going up again.

Should I just sell out my DNT? Its my biggest loss, but I don't know whether to hold or just sell out and accept my loss. Doesn't seem like there is much hope of it going up again.

It's a young coin iirc, but usually when I faced similar questions I asked myself

1) Did I buy this out of FOMO and a short term pump, or a long term buy?

2) If I bought it during the rise and it's been constantly dropping in value, do I think it's going to level off and grow back to near my buy in?

3) Is there any actual news or updates in the pipeline that will increase the coins value?

So basically, do you have actual faith in the coin and what it is, or did you get suckered into the pump and are left holding the bags?

Sony

Nintendo
That painfull moment where all the coins you wanted to buy in the red go green but you couldn't because you had no fiat.

Fml.

gaming_noob

For you long term ARK and or NAV holders, when do you plan to sell? Just looking at the roadmaps I think these two will not peak until at least mid to late 2019.

syllogism

What is driving this recovery? All I can find is a repost of that article suggesting that the ICO ban is temporary. The Chinese markets are up too though.

e: was more due to NEO suddenly jumping, it's going back down again

For you long term ARK and or NAV holders, when do you plan to sell? Just looking at the roadmaps I think these two will not peak until at least mid to late 2019.

ARK. Got the bulk of mine around $1.60, it would take a lot for me to sell. 2019-2020 sounds like my timeline though. Im planning 2-5 years on my holds at least.

Donos

Depends. I bought most at 0.7 € and 1.2 € so if there is an opportunity to sell at a good price (like 4 - 5 €) I'm not going to hold it 2 more years, for a possible "jackpot" or it beeing maybe 15 €. I know some hope for that one money shot with their crypto but I'm satisfied if i can cash out 5-10k € now and then and use that money for other stuff/hobbies.

DrM

Redmond's Baby

I am planning to keep ARK for at least 2-4 years. Unless it really shoot up to the heaven and beyond earlier...

Top Bottom