• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cryptocurrency |OT| Nothing from Money

Sulik2

ARK to the Moon! And this rise is before the release of the Smart Contract stuff. Selling out my Ripple and sold my last two neo coins to add to my ARK stack.

ARK to the Moon! And this rise is before the release of the Smart Contract stuff. Selling out my Ripple and sold my last two neo coins to add to my ARK stack.

I had a good bit of ripple that I grabbed more ark for.

I have some siacoin but I figure I should just hold onto it instead of taking the slight loss.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I think that ARK could fly to 90k today.

And I wonder how big will correction be. Probably to around 70k-75k. From 67k in the morning to 82,5k right now. Craaazy

Cipherr

Ark making me so much money. Wonder if it will correct and if it does how far. But this is just so easy. No moving money around or anything. Just hold it for weeks and watch the value increase.

Sulik2

Isn't the smart contract annoucment supposed to be Friday? Could be insiders buying up coins before big news makes it rocket in value. If that's the case we may not see a big correction until next week.

Ark making me so much money. Wonder if it will correct and if it does how far. But this is just so easy. No moving money around or anything. Just hold it for weeks and watch the value increase.

That is so awesome, glad you guys jumped on early on and making $$$$$$. I had invested around $.50 mark and foolishly took the money and placed it elsewhere. If a pullback does occur to 75K, i'll try to hop on.

Cipherr

Isn't the smart contract annoucment supposed to be Friday? Could be insiders buying up coins before big news makes it rocket in value. If that's the case we may not see a big correction until next week.

Its sometime in the next week or so. I've been setting some more fiat aside in coinbase so I can buy. Im also assuming there will be a big correction as people buy on the news and dump a bit after the announcements are over. Im going to feel pretty bad if it just sustains though when I could just buy more now. Hopefully Im right and it recoils some.

Kenstar

What's does 70k mean? 90k?

qo8KUz6.jpg

pretty much all altcoins are measured in BTC value, in the chart above its going in ten-millionth increments, ark is worth 83k 'ten millionths of a bitcoin' now or .0008BTC

OMG is rumored to be added by the end of the year and I think 2-3 more coins.
LOL. Any reliable source on that? Do you know how long it took them to add Litecoin? And Charlie fucking Lee worked for Coinbase.

Please do not count on this happening anytime soon, especially not by the end of this year. And you have coins that have been around a lot longer and with bigger market caps than OMG that would be added to Coinbase first if any do get added.

LOL. Any reliable source on that? Do you know how long it took them to add Litecoin? And Charlie fucking Lee worked for Coinbase.

Please do not count on this happening anytime soon, especially not by the end of this year. And you have coins that have been around a lot longer and with bigger market caps than OMG that would be added to Coinbase first if any do get added.

Yeah had read it a few weeks ago, but just stating it as rumors since it was just that.

jamsy

Fuck, I really wish I didn't have to wait more several more days for the BTC/ETH I bought via ACH.

This ARK business is making me want to buy some more BTC via CC so I can buy more of it...

bigedole

Fuck, I really wish I didn't have to wait more several more days for the BTC/ETH I bought via ACH.

This ARK business is making me want to buy some more BTC via CC so I can buy more of it...

You're probably fortunate you have to wait several more days at this point. ARK is going to regress at some point, probably tomorrow and will likely settle in somewhere between 700 and 800.

I had a sell order for OMG that I forgot about at .045 ETH that got triggered. I bought back in for the same ETH around .0415 and ended up with a quite a few more OMG than I had before. The best trades are the ones you didn't mean to make. It's like jazz.

Sony

Nintendo
Went to bed expecting ARK to calm the fuck down, woke up seeing it has gone Super Saiyan. I have the weirdest relationship with ARK, I'm holding it but I want it to go down so I can buy more xD

Donos

Well, added 1k € of ARK sub 3€ yesterday. Glad it didn't plummet to 2.50€ overnight :)

Everything else is also deep green.

Donos

Even BNB, woohoo

Since Binance is adding a few of the TOP20 coins soon, i think BNB has still potential to recover more. Don't know if i ever going to see the price i bought it for this year.
Real potential is probably not going to show till the (canceled) ICOs get up.

Anycoindirect.eu added fiat (€) to NEO buy option (also PIVX).

I'm so sick of losing money on transaction fees on coinbase, and then losing money because coinbase is more expensive than actual exchanges. Out of the 500 USD buy in, I only got to put in 450USD into BAT. Thankfully I bought in at peak dip on the weekend, but that's near 100USD of gains I should have had instead of trying to break back to even on the growth.

I feel like I'm in an infomercial

THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY!

TBuJ0ou.gif

Top Bottom