• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Current-Gen is in desperate need of FUN (for the sake of fun) games

Sounds like youre missing some arcadey titles - which the industry have def been lacking in lately

I say try nintedo games or eyes out for certain indies.

Also you can try the first half of last gen... Even wii had some killer fun only games.

DavidDesu

Safe to say you need a WiiU for those kinds of games. By and large the big two and the big publishers focus on whatever it is they believe to be marketable to the 18-25 generation, and it ain't crazy fun hyper colourful games! It involves aggressive looking dude-bros smashing up some infidels in a brown/green tinged hell.. or some grind fest levelling up tat with extortionate pay to win gimmicks... :p

CHC

The avalanche of WiiU in this thread is crazy. I agree though, I've really been hankering for something colorful, fun, new, that I can just play without any anxiety. Been thinking of getting a WiiU so I guess my instincts are correct.

QaaQer

The avalanche of WiiU in this thread is crazy. I agree though, I've really been hankering for something colorful, fun, new, that I can just play without any anxiety. Been thinking of getting a WiiU so I guess my instincts are correct.

Treasure Tracker, so relaxing. And for the feminists
Toadette gets to rescue Toad.

Cfer

Neo Member
I think I can relate to the OP. I have completed SO, but I just want some silly inane spectacle games like Crazy Taxi and SSX. I think these games were the cornerstone of the best era of gaming, PS2 and GameCube.

I care less for longevity and more for screaming abuse at your friends, "too bad your turn is over I don't care if you screwed it up in the first few seconds of your turn" moments.

muu

Ugh, all these Nintendo fanbois pushing their terrible last-gen console.

But yeah, get a WiiU. Everyone that's played Nintendoland with me came in making fun of it and left wanting to play one more game. Other tragically underselling gems abound.

I'm having plenty of fun playing pc games. Picked up Torchlight II a couple weeks ago, and replaying Duke Nukem 3D.

I don't have an X1, PS4, or WiiU so I don't know what I'm missing or not missing there.

Top Bottom