• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom Cover Art - Minimalist, clean, or alternative box arts for your favorite games

kewlmyc

Here's two boxarts for the game coming out next week, Asura's Wrath.

Asuras-Wrath1---PS3_3D.png

360|PS3

Asuras-Wrath2---PS3_3D.png

360|PS3

I can't find a good website for Bluray movie boxart. Does anyone know one? It can be minimalist or standard, I have some that are missing the covers!

noiseman

Neo Member
I love this AC one my favorite I've seen so far, I love the subtle Altair on the back to great touch. Also I would love to see a full set of AC covers done up with this style.

anyway we could either get the image sans xbox stuff or you could do a ps3 version?

Keep up the awesomeness ^^
Thank you for the kind words sir!

ok, here is a matching set, all four Assassin's Creed titles in both PS3 and 360 :)

8f561ee55f8f1d9bb41d4607a6edfe7e5d4c30d90b75f223acc2b50a1123e6086g.jpg

360/PS3
b616f7ef07f66ff59b1b83785b385e1813be2c808f230af03ba51b0322f68b6c6g.jpg

360/PS3
114c997d2acf9235b7d86fb5327a1cf1a4e455c0c79b68a97bbfe72c0390701a6g.jpg

360/PS3
5ca2b83405a26782c4b20ab5e5d296285d31be7e716f5c769b37f7b90429338e6g.jpg

360/PS3

Thanks! I did one with the title on the cover, but wasn't really feeling it the way I did it so I guess I figured anyone who wanted it could just add the title themselves. I tried to upload it but it was sitting at "verifying" for about two minutes so I gave up on that until someone wanted it...

Any chance you'd want to do that cover again for me with a standard SSF4 logo? Cause I think I'd use it. :) Logo on the spine would be fine or not, don't care... even if you have a PSD you'd be willing to post so I can change it out...

--

That 2nd Asura's Wrath cover... damn!

noiseman

Neo Member
Went ahead and put together a full ME set for 360. Getting excited for next week.
Damn yeah! matching sets are so much fun. These look nice. I wish there was a way to make wallpapers with MY Shep on them. Bioware should do that for people where you can put in the character creation code and voila! personalized badassery.

Thought I'd give this a try. This image may well have already been used. If anyone actually wants the printable let me know and I'll update this. I was just testing this out to see how it all worked.

vanquish3d.png

and another

ssxcover3d.png

noiseman

Neo Member
Does anyone know how we get these added to the original post? Do we need to PM the creator of the thread or is there some other way to update it?

Bumhead

Banned
Does anyone have a spare half an hour and wouldn't mind helping with something?

I just bought Aliens Infestation on DS, but it's the only DS game I own, and the way the box differs from my 3DS cases is really annoying my OCD for a clean collection (silly, I know).

I'd love it if someone could create a 3DS box art, with the same dimensions and features as a standard 3DS case, but with the Aliens Infestation images.

Massive thanks if anyone could fix that up for me.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I've said it before and I'll say it again... you guys are amazing and I don't even own physical games anymore.

I almost want to rip all my steam games and make boxes with your covers for them.

My first attempt at a cover. It's a little rough around the edges but I like it. Not sure whether it will look better without the image on the back cover though...

ftF7e.png

firebird06

Neo Member
My first attempt at a cover. It's a little rough around the edges but I like it. Not sure whether it will look better without the image on the back cover though...

ftF7e.png

I actually like your cover, reminds me a lot of Daft Punk, which in turn implies to me that the game is full of energy.

Love this thread...so does anyone know the dimensions that I need the boxart to be? I would like to know so I can either edit it myself or tell the guys at OfficeMax. Wait...are the images already the right size?

Ahasverus

My God I love this thread, my game collection looks awesome now :D

Could you guys accept a little request, and make a Lords of Shadow one for me? lLease?? *.* :puppy eyes:

mihon

Love this thread...so does anyone know the dimensions that I need the boxart to be? I would like to know so I can either edit it myself or tell the guys at OfficeMax. Wait...are the images already the right size?

Please refer to the guide/tutorial in the first post to resize or edit.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32474356&postcount=1024
Mind telling that you won't need to resize if your purpose is just to print it. Follow the guide and you will be all right.

The templates are also there.

Meier

Haven't looked at this thread in awhile but glad I checked out the bump. Amazing stuff. Would love to print some out one of these days but it just feels like it'd be too cost prohibitive for me personally.

Would you guys happen to know where I can get the nice clear gray cases for the Xbox 360? I've noticed a few people here have replaced the green cases and it looks so much better.

Top Bottom