• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom xbox one controllers from xbox design lab

TI82

Banned
Neat idea, but pretty limited so far.

I was hoping for a color wheel for tons of options. I'd like a chrome finish or 90s see through.

yeah, not even an ability to add patterns. Would be really cool if you could at least upload images for the backgrounds

wig

Besides the Scorpio, this was my favorite announcement from MS conference. I love their support for accessories.

SRTtoZ

It's cool but the price is a bummer. I mean, if I'm going to spend $80-90 bucks then I might as well buy another Elite :/

I customized a cool black and green controller with blacked out buttons, looked sick.

Price is a bit much for me, at least right now. I'm a tad disappointed at the limited color options, but that's kind of understandable. Some goofy 90s Nintendo clear shenanigans would have been fun as well.

TehOh

These are awesome. Price is a bit high, but I might order one anyways.

Playing with this design: https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-US/view/0_93c2ca7b-fbbe-47c7-8297-9d0656166f7e

Hm01

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
OCDChewie respond if you're ok

Might do a black and red Mass Effect themed controller.

This looks like the original style controller though, since it doesn't have the textured back. Really weird choice.

UraMallas

Purple is my fave color. Is this ugly to the non-purple lovers out there? Need an honest opinion and maybe some suggestions.

TxYBUJy.jpg

Cant do coloured buttons for a true Famicom look. So now I'm not so sad that it's U.S only.

Think I'll get one of the new shadow controllers instead.

Purple is my fave color. Is this ugly to the non-purple lovers out there? Need an honest opinion and maybe some suggestions.

I think this actually looks really nice. Maybe some yellow accent in there, like the d-pad? But then it might look like you're repping the Minnesota Vikings.

Top Bottom