• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom xbox one controllers from xbox design lab

Couple SNES/SuperFami variations:

J4pA21i.png

W9HOWj5.png
Thats right.. make a regular japanese famicom one

eloxx

This is such a great idea. Nice designs done already by all you guys. I love how Microsoft is pulling so many strings to gain momentum and pull the generation around. Or at least catch up a bit.

Really hope they eventually do this for the Elite controllers, and allow the buttons to be further customized.

I'd love to build Indigo and Spice Orange ones as a Gamecube throwback.

Caja 117

I have literally never gotten a controller at MSRP. Ever. So I guess I'm the odd one out but I grab them when they're on sale. 80 bucks for a controller is fucking ridiculous, even with the customization options. I think the idea is cool, but it's not $80 cool.

I think the idea that the have an extra personalized customization will mean they will never be on sale, rather they will cost ~20 dollars more than a base controller.

Alx

I'm not one for design, but any recommendations/changes on this? (I usually like quirky/different designs)

lRkLwO3.png

Can't you use purple instead of blue ? It would better match orange and green. Like a green goblin controller.

Coxy100

Banned
It's Canada too at least
Whilst I'd love this controller I'm not moving to the States or Canada just to get one ;)

To anyone else from the UK - can you even get the link to work? I can't. I know I can't buy one but would still love to design one

23qwerty

Whilst I'd love this controller I'm not moving to the States or Canada just to get one ;)

To anyone else from the UK - can you even get the link to work? I can't. I know I can't buy one but would still love to design one

Just saying, it ain't US only

Peltz

Oh man... All three console manufacturers should have a similar service. Same for the actual console shells themselves. I'd pay a premium for it.

Lee

Went with Broncos blue and orange. Might actually buy this little guy. I can't say enough for the grippy back. I've been using a Lunar White for a few months and it's so much better than the controllers I had before.

Hm01

Top Bottom