• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom xbox one controllers from xbox design lab

Afro

best e3 thread.

murdered.

ZLQ4TBD.png

Sucks not all the colors are available for every part.
Yeah, I was hoping for white analog sticks and full color XYAB buttons, but no go.

Still, this is pretty awesome. If I had more cash I wanted to blow, I would totally make a Colts blue controller.

Dumb question alert.

If these are bluetooth. Will they connect to any pc so long as it has bluetooth or is the dongle still required?

Controllers are currently $50-70 depending on if you get one of the special ones. Paying $10 to have it customized is a great price.

I have literally never gotten a controller at MSRP. Ever. So I guess I'm the odd one out but I grab them when they're on sale. 80 bucks for a controller is fucking ridiculous, even with the customization options. I think the idea is cool, but it's not $80 cool.

Falchion

Those are sweet, if I didn't have an Elite I would for sure get one because having your gamertag on it is awesome.

Acrylic7

$80?
Man I can get 2 controllers for that much. And maybe get a burger afterwards.
$60 would be the sweet spot imo.

Hexer06

Dam.. I don't wanna have to buy another controller lol. I still need to get an Elite, but I'm kinda wondering if maybe they'll do something like this for them as well.

23qwerty

Set out to make the ugliest possible controller

Hm01

If this wasn't $100 this would be pretty neat

edit: not this specific controller obviously

Not a big fan of most of the colours they force you to use though

Top Bottom