• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cxllege Fxxtball 2016 Week Thirteen: Whx gets the best lxss?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Brad Nessler on CBS is so good. Reminds me of all the NCAA video games, and He's the closest thing to a modern-day Keith Jackson

Not me. I posted this on the shag last night

14rRtgywkOitDa.gif

I need to get my shag deets back, been years since I've posted on it since moving to Barking Carnival.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Man, Houston was garbage in the 1st half.. but this 2nd half has been incredible on both sides of the ball.

Some monster hits this game too... just huge hits everywhere.

That was a ballsy throw by Ward. Paid off

Yeah, on 4th and one on the wrong side of the field and to throw that ball... balls of steel.

ryseing

I hate our program. Shouldn't have nearly been this close.

I'll take the W but I hate the stress that comes with it.

Smokey

Herman pulled the same BS sumlin did to us a few years ago. I called it. Told my bro in law to take the points on Memphis because ive seen this before. Distractions upon distractions with the coach already halfway out the door. For all the good he's done here, he's done a pretty bad job of getting the team up for conference games, which are more important.

Whatever. Congrats LSU.

squicken

Charlie had a better two year run with Louisville than Herman did with Houston

The top programs have no patience for failure. There's always going to be excess demand for the next big thing. So much money the boosters don't bat an eye at the buyouts

andycapps

The defense is always fun to watch in Pac12 games. Completely optional. The angles the DBs take and their whole level of play is so shit.

Top Bottom