• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk gold copies in the wild, PS4 gameplay leaks

vpance

1080p-1440 60fps is plenty clean. 30fps is shit when it's a game based around driving and shooting.

60 mode will probably be at 1080p. Fuck no to that. But I’ll be pleasantly surprised if that’s not the case.

Most of the game will be in dialogues and exploration, not driving fast and combat.

Last edited:

Romulus

60 mode will probably be at 1080p. Fuck no to that. But I’ll be pleasantly surprised if that’s not the case.

Most of the game will be in dialogues and exploration, not driving fast and combat.

Yeah exploration=driivng in 25-30fps.

And stop acting like 1080p is some blurry shitshow. It's just slightly softer. Resolution is incredibly overrated. And I doubt it'll be 1080p in "dialogue" if nothing is going on it'll like be higher.

vpance

Yeah exploration=driivng in 25-30fps.

And stop acting like 1080p is some blurry shitshow. It's just slightly softer. Resolution is incredibly overrated. And I doubt it'll be 1080p in "dialogue" if nothing is going on it'll like be higher.

Stop acting like 30 is shit for a slow paced RPG first, lol.

And the game is blurry, period. All their 1080p footage is looking more like 720p because of the vaseline filter. But it’s cool if you don’t notice that.

If any game needs more res, it’s this one, so using I’m that mode 👌

Romulus

Stop acting like 30 is shit for a slow paced RPG first, lol.

And the game is blurry, period. All their 1080p footage is looking more like 720p because of the vaseline filter. But it’s cool if you don’t notice that.

If any game needs more res, it’s this one, so using I’m that mode 👌

It's complete shit because it won't be 30fps, it'll be 25-30fps. And there is a lot of driving and combat I've watched the footage. Hell even walking through crowded cities, it'll probably buckle in resolution mode. You haven't seen it live yet so your 720p assertion is based on compressed footage, not real life, and that's not counting patches either.

Last edited:

vpance

It's complete shit because it won't be 30fps, it'll be 25-30fps. And there is a lot of driving and combat I've watched the footage. Hell even walking through crowded cities, it'll probably buckle in resolution mode. You haven't seen it live yet so your 720p assertion is based on compressed footage, not real life, and that's not counting patches either.

Receipts will be needed. FWIW a redditor playing it on XSX says quality mode is a locked 30.

At any rate I can tolerate a few FPS dips here and there if it gives a sharper image. And I can tell it’s blurry because I know what regular 1080p games look like in their own YT videos.

Romulus

Receipts will be needed. FWIW a redditor playing it on XSX says quality mode is a locked 30.

At any rate I can tolerate a few FPS dips here and there if it gives a sharper image. And I can tell it’s blurry because I know what regular 1080p games look like in their own YT videos.

Lol. Receipts needed. Bad 1080p

Last edited:
Top Bottom