• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danish inventor now claims accident on board sub killed missing reporter (body found)

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
The saddest part is that this woman was likely physically tortured to death, instead of killed after the sick f***k didn't took well rejection, as many of us believed.

Man, this story is getting really, really fucking dark, holy shit.

Produced videos of human being being executed. Man, what a fucked up world.

NEO0MJ

Man, this story is getting really, really fucking dark, holy shit.

Produced videos of human being being executed. Man, what a fucked up world.

I mean, there's still an online slave market. Not the kind where people sign a contract to work as maids/construction workers with official papers and are tricked to go work and find themselves in Terrible conditions, but real slavery.
What's sad is that investigators still don't know how they're being moved between countries.

What an absolutely disgusting evil piece of shit. I'm glad they caught him alive. I hope that his next years are absolutely long and dreadful. He has to suffer for this.

Usobuko

Banned
Wtf, he built a sub just to torture a woman in it?

I'm kinda think he planned this murder rather than a romantic advance went down wrong route.

He picked a beautiful young woman, someone who has survived countless of dangerous situations, to torture and sexually assault because these traits of her together with his fetish give him a momentarily high " moment ".

The sinking of the submarine was the cost he was willing to pay and if anything, it makes him feel it was worth it.

I wished he is never allow back to the society again.

TBiddy

You must know I guess.

Instead of being snarky, you could've spent less than 30 seconds looking up who actually built the UC3.

And it's not exactly a secret, that there are many easily available gruesome videos on the internet.

Oersted

Instead of being snarky, you could've spent less than 30 seconds looking up who actually built the UC3.

And it's not exactly a secret, that there are many easily available gruesome videos on the internet.

Pay attention to your wording, no, they aren't available everywhere.
I do also not understand (or better don't want to, because the implications are horrifying) what made you think it was right to start your sentence with "to be fair".

To be real, you gotta be fucked up to look for them. To be real, you gotta be fucked up to keep them.

TBiddy

Pay attention to your wording, no, they aren't available everywhere.
I do also not understand (or better don't want to, because the implications are horrifying) what made you think it was right to start your sentence with "to be fair".

To be real, you gotta be fucked up to look for them. To be real, you gotta be fucked up to keep them.

"Everywhere" wasn't literal. I thought that was obvious for anyone, but I guess not. The prosecutor made it sound like he was part of some secret cult that shared videos of murders. In reality, it's fairly easy to find videos of that. It'd probably take less than 10 seconds on Google.

Oersted

"Everywhere" wasn't literal. I thought that was obvious for anyone, but I guess not. The prosecutor made it sound like he was part of some secret cult that shared videos of murders. In reality, it's fairly easy to find videos of that. It'd probably take less than 10 seconds on Google.

You must know it is easy to find such videos. And no the prosecutor did not imply you have to be part of a secret.

You have to be fucked up to search, find, download and keep these videos. That is the fucking obvious implication.

It terrifies me how you glance over that. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?

Jesus Christ this is just got worse and worse with each update
You must know it is easy to find such videos. And no the prosecutor did not imply you have to be part of a secret.

You have to be fucked up to search, find, download and keep these videos. That is the fucking obvious implication.

It terrifies me how you glance over that. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you?
I'm guessing you weren't there for the whole "shock site" phase of the internet? Most people didn't seek those kinds of videos out, they usually got troll linked to them like a super fucked up rickroll.

It happened so much I'd have to agree and and say that those kind of fucked up videos are super common unfortunately.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Looking at a press conference now. They've found her head and legs, and there are no indications of blunt force trauma to the head.

Edit: BBC News.

Welp.

No blunt force trauma from the hatch.

Found in a bag which means she wasn't "buried" whole. Mutilation of the body can now be easily proven.

Oersted

Jesus Christ this is just got worse and worse with each update

I'm guessing you weren't there for the whole "shock site" phase of the internet? Most people didn't seek those kinds of videos out, they usually got troll linked to them like a super fucked up rickroll.

It happened so much I'd have to agree and and say that those kind of fucked up videos are super common unfortunately.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/snuff.asp

You gotta tell Snopes that snuff films are super common

Oersted

Okay, forgive me guys, these videos of women tortured to death and their limps and heads cut are super common and having them is totally normal.

^^ I think nobody is saying that they're super common or normal to have and you're just being needlessly pedantic, but carry on. it feels like you discovered the internet no earlier than 2012, though. as a longtime forumer, I've seen so much shit I wish I hadn't.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim

I'm pretty sure there are actually multiple subreddits about that exact topic, not to mention all the stuff from the past like Rotten and Ogrish and whatever has popped up in the more recent two decades.

I wouldn't say I've seen snuff films but I definitely saw some gruesome shootings and shit.

My brother was really into watching accidents and other wtf stuff for some time too, really not difficult to find that stuff.

Downloading shit like that is on a whole nother level though.

TBiddy

What's up with the attitude? As several others have told you, it's extremely easy to find those videos. You don't need to be "fucked up" to know that.

hirokazu

What's up with the attitude? As several others have told you, it's extremely easy to find those videos. You don't need to be "fucked up" to know that.
Well I know there's a lot of gore and death videos online, but I didn't know there were that many videos of women being murdered and decapitated. That seems awfully specific to have various videos of and you'd probably have to search for that specifically.

But what do I know, that's not my thing.

Well I know there's a lot of gore and death videos online, but I didn't know there were that many videos of women being murdered and decapitated. That seems awfully specific to have various videos of and you'd probably have to search for that specifically.

But what do I know, that's not my thing.

Well, when I first heard about "snuff movies" but not really knowing if it's supposed to be real or not I googled it and actually accidently found some on the first results page. o_o That was quite a few years ago, though and I didn't watch any of it..The thumbnails were more than enough. :(

I was shocked that that's even a thing.

TBiddy

Danish police has found a saw in the water, along the route the sub travelled. And conveniently, the scumbag has suddenly decided he won't talk to the police or the media any longer...

Any bets on the sentence? Indefinitely in custody?

Danish police has found a saw in the water, along the route the sub travelled. And conveniently, the scumbag has suddenly decided he won't talk to the police or the media any longer...

Any bets on the sentence? Indefinitely in custody?

He has to go through a psychiatric evaluation first of all.

A family member of mine was interviewed by the police, as he had been riding the submarine with Peter Madsen a few weeks before all of this. He didn't actually have any useful info or anything though.

Majine

Banned
8542069b-074c-48c6-b60c-fdd6acd5a938

Get used to your new life, motherfucker.

jonnyp

What an absolutely disgusting evil piece of shit. I'm glad they caught him alive. I hope that his next years are absolutely long and dreadful. He has to suffer for this.

Short update: he recently got the shit kicked out of him by two in mates, causing damage to one of his eyes. They also urinated in his thermos and stole his DVDs (I'm not sure why this despicable waste of human DNA is allowed to watch movies at all in prison). Anyway, one of his assailants was an 18 year old, who sat and smiled while staring intensely at Madsen during the hearing of this incident. May he get the shit kicked out of him until the end of his days.

Top Bottom