• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danny Phantom Mafia |OT| Your lynch doesn't stand a ghost of a chance!

Like KingKitty said though. I feel Scum wouldn't switch so fast.

Hm...I still am not a fan of Corn's currently ala my post on the top of the page but I don't feel he'd be as blatantly taken off guard as he was...

Wait up, Darryl, I need a moment

I'm getting 2old4#Offense

Maybe I should switch to a constant defensive play of StarSketch like yours

perhaps that's more my tempo

But what if Star flips Town? Then you expect us to vote for Darryl? I think you think that Star will flip town again, but you just want Darryl out of the game for some unknown reason.

What was that "thing" you expected us to do after Star flipped Town? Was it vote Darryl?

But what if Star flips Town? Then you expect us to vote for Darryl? I think you think that Star will flip town again, but you just want Darryl out of the game for some unknown reason.

What was that "thing" you expected us to do after Star flipped Town? Was it vote Darryl?

Okay, I'll walk you through it.

I'll answer you with a question: what do Darryl and I have in common this game?

Compare us, would you kindly.

Okay, I'll walk you through it.

I'll answer you with a question: what do Darryl and I have in common this game?

Compare us, would you kindly.

You're the most influential people in the game. I'm leaning scum on at least one of you, and if you are clever enough you could probably tell it's not Darryl.

fEZwHOE.gif

*snip*

Since we are bringing up Darryl though, some of his activity over the course of this game has been striking me as a little odd. At the start, he called for us to lynch a random target today, then made his list. Later on, he was the one who first made a big deal about TWE's joking role claim. Up to that point, most people seemed to ignore it or brush it off as a joke. Darryl however actively turned it into a "me vs him" scenario and put pressure on people to take sides. Finally, Darryl made that somewhat confusing No Lynch vote, claiming that he didn't have any leads. However, he had just earlier made a couple lists of possible scum, which included StarSketch, Ultron, El topo, Edge, and Rats Off to Ya.

So I have been finding his behavior to be contradictory and confusing. It feels like Darryl has been trying hard to instigate stuff, but he hasn't been turning those instigations into real leads to follow. As soon as The Worthy Edge showed up to defend himself, Darryl mostly backed off. He hasn't really put much pressure on any of his the candidates on his lynch list either.

You're the most influential people in the game. I'm leaning scum on at least one of you, and if you are clever enough you could probably tell it's not Darryl.

C-

ANSWER: Even though Darryl and I both took part in TURBO-bussing SkyOdin to death, the difference between him and I, is that I'm willing to banish the other D1 lynch candidate, StarSketch, in order to prove/disprove a connection, and he's not.

What's Town Leader afraid of?

Darryl

Banned

I don't fixate on a player for multiple days until I get results. Like I'm waging a war of attrition on being right. I haven't seen any reason to believe she's any more likely to be scum based on her own posts, or from outside factors. Her saviors are largely town. She could be scum, I just need something to go on. Stare at any player long enough and you'll become convinced they're scum. Even if she is scum there's probably 4 other scum members playing that we could catch instead, so you can't blame me for trying to play the field.

I don't fixate on a player for multiple days until I get results. Like I'm waging a war of attrition on being right. I haven't seen any reason to believe she's any more likely to be scum based on her own posts, or from outside factors. Her saviors are largely town. She could be scum, I just need something to go on. Stare at any player long enough and you'll become convinced they're scum. Even if she is scum there's probably 4 other scum members playing that we could catch instead, so you can't blame me for trying to play the field.

This is how you should play too, I feel this is what a "Town Leader" , as Blarg called you, would do. Put various people in hotseats and observe how they react to the heat. Like you said

Blarg seems to be dwelling on the past, and a past that I feel has no longevity to it unless Star is Scum, and even then all we can do is look at the people who didn't vote for her. Blarg isn't really voting her because of her behavior as much as he is voting her due to what he feels could come out of the lynch if she is Scum. If she's town then he wants an all out brawl between you and him.

Darryl one thing I want to know though is why did you flip so much on me? You were pretty hellbent on me being Town and now all of a sudden today you're calling me a "scummy DP fakeclaiming TWE" and a "realistic lynch target". I'm curious as to what you saw in my behaviors that made you feel this way.

Darryl

Banned
This is how you should play too, I feel this is what a "Town Leader" , as Blarg called you, would do. Put various people in hotseats and observe how they react to the heat. Like you said

Blarg seems to be dwelling on the past, and a past that I feel has no longevity to it unless Star is Scum, and even then all we can do is look at the people who didn't vote for her. Blarg isn't really voting her because of her behavior as much as he is voting her due to what he feels could come out of the lynch if she is Scum. If she's town then he wants an all out brawl between you and him.

Darryl one thing I want to know though is why did you flip so much on me? You were pretty hellbent on me being Town and now all of a sudden today you're calling me a "scummy DP fakeclaiming TWE" and a "realistic lynch target". I'm curious as to what you saw in my behaviors that made you feel this way.

The town reads were just kinda temporary as I was trying to reach out to people to get them to participate more. I didn't get anything from that line of thinking.

What the fuck is up with you guys? I'm coasting hard and literally haven't posted anything of value this dayphase yet and nobody even remotely called me out? Did you already forget I'm playing this game?

Anyway, the last few pages at least had some juice in them. I feel way better about the whole situation than I did two days ago.

Somebody in here mentioned Mafia Universe and how they do their "X can't be Wolf together with Y". Well I think with Cornbro and TWE we have our first candidates for X and Y. Note that this doesn't necessarily mean one of them actually is Scum, although at least TWE very well might be (see further below).

Blargonaut proposing the StarSketch-Plan is interesting. Darryl is right with his objections and my personal impression is that CornBro just didn't think it through. With gryvan (the other one who jumped on and off of the plan) I don't know... Somehow his posts in this matter strike me as odd, as if he just waited for an opportunity and then bailed out. Doesn't help that he isn't that useful otherwise...

Stanley isn't posting a ton, but that's normal. When called, he immediately jumps out of the woodworks and provides his thoughts.

Seeing who voted for SkyOdin over StarSketch (confirmed Townies, Blarg, Darryl, who is a decent Town-Read for me, and myself) I think it's rather unlikely StarSketch is Scum.

Matt Attack stands out a bit to me for being very agreeable and making rather long posts in which he says barely anything.

Trigger not backpedaling on his accusations against me but just saying "That's how I perceived it' looks more town-ish than Scum-ish. Then again, backpedaling has been called out as #scumtell for a long time now (over different games) so Scum could very well use that bias to their advantage. Damn WIFOM. Trigger, I need more of you to make a read.

Now TheWorthyEdge is an interesting one. I still highly doubt his D1 claim was a Scum gambit. It either was a Town gambit, something a Neutral would do or really just a mistake. I'm leaning to the latter. Which doesn't make him Town. In fact, I'm wondering if having access to a secret chat (you know, like Scum chat) would make it easier to miss the "start" of the game since you're already playing in a way. Anyway, some of his posts just rub me in a strange way, but I can't pinpoint to the specifics. I also want to point out his late jump onto the Blarg bandwagon and then abandoning it as soon as discussion swings into another way.

Finally, for those who are interested, my Scum shortlist

Okay class, what I've got here is the most politician-type safe rebuttal I've ever seen in GAFia, an A- for circular, Ouroburlesque diplomacy, adding nothing and revealing even less. Unless... we read between the lines.

Let's take a look!

I don't fixate on a player for multiple days until I get results. Like I'm waging a war of attrition on being right.–
"Blarg, your play-style is not my play-style, so you're probably wrong and it won't lead anywhere useful for Town like mine has and will."​

–I haven't seen any reason to believe she's any more likely to be scum based on her own posts, or from outside factors.–
"Blarg, I don't see how the person that I've been actively guarding from being lynched by your efforts could possibly be scum, because I'm confirmed Town so she is too. Nothing Her Majesty has said has convinced me she's scum, and honestly, all these peasants I've been personally shutting out from our castle haven't convinced me either."​

–Her saviors are largely town.–
"Blarg, all these dead people that the scumarchy had purposefully killed after they outlived their usefulness to my liege... are Town!

Why would Town die like that for the sake of a scum? So StarSketch MUST be Town, because Town died for her after we killed them. You're stupid.

Also, I put a 'largely' before my statements, that makes it ambiguously unsure like a Townie would be so you know I'm good."​

–She could be scum, I just need something to go on. Stare at any player long enough and you'll become convinced they're scum.–
"Tell you what. Present some incriminating evidence against StarSketch to me, and if you convince me to stop defending her, then I'll stop defending her.

Except, I won't stop defending her, because if you continue to pursue and accuse her of being scum, that just proves that you're delusional."​

–Even if she is scum there's probably 4 other scum members playing that we could catch instead,–
"I mean, she could be scum, but even if she is, she's a harmless scum who we shouldn't bother lynching because she's worthless anyway, so we should focus on catching more important scum instead"​

UZ0sNdc.gif

–so you can't blame me for trying to play the field.
"Look, buddy, I just work here, I'm just trying to do my job (read: strongly defending a potential scum StarSketch from being lynched), so I'd appreciate it if you could just sit back, and calm down, okay? We offer a very wide and diverse selection (read: fuck off already and lynch someone else), and I'm sure we can find you a suitable alternative (read: not StarSketch), please. Thank you so much."​

Case in point:
how do you guys feel about an ultron87, matt attack, giant panda, or ty4on lynch

and, the pièce de résistance,

The town reads were just kinda temporary as I was trying to reach out to people to get them to participate more. I didn't get anything from that line of thinking.

Understood, as you were just trying to get as many opinions as you could on your "reads" and such.
TWE: "MEOWTH, THAT'S RIGHT!"​

2vGlBQW.gif

In the light of this BS, banishing StarSketch now is more viable and required than ever before, but no, because TOWN LEADER DARRYL and his 'lynch inactives who are wholly or minimally unconnected to anyone else' will get you the answers and dense leads you need to win

And I'm one with the "horrible idea" here?

pls

#SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING

What's next, Darryl, what, you'll claim that StarSketch and you are Danny Phantom + a 2nd Enabler a la Enker, and give that as the reason for both your staunch defense of her and her laying-low inactivity through all of this?

lol

#SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING #SCUMTELL ROLE-FISHING

Ty4on

What the fuck is up with you guys? I'm coasting hard and literally haven't posted anything of value this dayphase yet and nobody even remotely called me out? Did you already forget I'm playing this game?
I actually didn't notice how little people mentioned you. I think Blarg constantly bringing up the #scumslip made it seem like you were talked about.

It's an ancient read, but #296 stuck with me. As Darryl first pointed out if Worthy is town then scum wouldn't want to get too involved, but on the flip side if Worthy is scum then they certainly would have wanted to be cautious. Stating flat out that Worthy is town like that is bold and not something I expect scum to do.
Blargonaut proposing the StarSketch-Plan is interesting. Darryl is right with his objections and my personal impression is that CornBro just didn't think it through. With gryvan (the other one who jumped on and off of the plan) I don't know... Somehow his posts in this matter strike me as odd, as if he just waited for an opportunity and then bailed out. Doesn't help that he isn't that useful otherwise...
I feel like Corn is getting too much benefit of the doubt. What is making you think he just didn't think through? I don't like how certain he was at Worthy being scum and then just jumped off like that.

What did you think of it way back in D1 when Worthy claimed that he didn't know the day had started?

You said Star was probably town in your first vote on Worthy today. What made you think that?

Honestly? I just wanted to shift gears towards TWE and I knew my crusade against Star was a lost cause.

TWE d1 claim thing actually does strike me as a legitimate mistake. I don't think he was trying to suss out the real Danny.

Did you think the same back then?

Yes. My only change in thinking was TWE's alignment. But I don't think his "oh the day started?" thing was an actual scum gambit.

Which... actually I dunno how much sense that makes looking on it. Could a scum player really not know when the day started? Based on past games, the scum threads dont open before the game actually starts, right?

Ty4on

I had almost forgotten about it, but Terra posted this before the game has started.
Finished sending Role PMs.

And to Scum, Yes I know you can't access Scum Chat yet, Retro and I are working on that, I'll PM once that is sorted out.
This was 4 days before game start so I'm guessing they had some time.

Sophia brought up the narrative of Giant Panda as scum and I must say and I have found your behavior off-putting. You've been a relative background character throughout this entire game... and you now want a vote on your head without any attempt to sufficiently back up these claims? Strange indeed.

Also, I am (still) of the opinion that XamKitty is scum. I feel many including myself back off of this possibility during the replacement stage as it seemed "unfair" to go after someone just jumping in. The Miller claim doesn't sit well with me -- serious or not.

I trust both Darryl and Blarg even if I think they have slightly different agendas in mind for the good of the town.

I think the potential connection between Star and Darryl that Blarg has been presenting is plausible, but it doesn't exactly play nicely with my own reads on the two (Darryl feels town to me, Star is null leaning town- primarily because her behavior seems very much in line with how she's played in previous games). This kind of situation frustrates me because until we have one of their flips, we can't completely deny that the connection exists. Typically I try to follow a "vote for who you think is scum" voting strategy, and I feel like I will probably continue to do so.

Also, feel like OA has had enough time to defend himself against Panda's claims that I can jump in and give my own two cents on it. I am totally null on OA right now, but I don't think Panda's argument that he seems more certain of what happened with the second kill is particularly compelling. I just am struggling to see any issues with OA's original post- it reads pretty much how I'd expect it to?

Like KingKitty said though. I feel Scum wouldn't switch so fast.

I mean, I could see you doing exactly that if you were scum- at least based on my experiences with you in Ace Attorney Mafia (where, in your efforts to paint me as your top scum, you borrowed the not-entirely substantiated reasoning of another player, before flipping off of me after I called you out on it). It's not out of the question for me to think that you've not gotten over that wishy-washyness over the past few months. I would probably support a lynch on you over somebody like Trigger or Star. This is the second time I've brought up meta reasoning this post, so I apologize, but this kind of reasoning is playing a bit of a part in my thoughts on some players.

unrealistic: Matt Attack probably, i did go through most of his earlier posts and found my earlier feeling to be true, he has contributed very little, and what he has said always seemed right in line with the current town trend majority at the time. strikes me as someone trying hard to blend in.

How so? Keep in mind that as to the primary two players that I have pursued thus far, Flame and Blag, I've expressed at least some of my suspicions about them on D1. Doesn't mean I was necessarily the first to bring up these suspicions, but I've certainly brought them up before they were held by a majority. And these same suspicions have gone on to provide some of the basis for my votes.

Matt Attack stands out a bit to me for being very agreeable and making rather long posts in which he says barely anything.

I think my posts have actually been pretty short. I am sorry though that you don't think they say anything very much. I'll try to fit more content into my posts, and you guys are more than welcome to ask me anything.

Darryl

Banned
With the posts people have been making towards SS. How assured Blarg is that she is scum. It's bringing out the conspiracy theorist in me that SS is scum and has been having her team actively bus her the entire game. It explains CB and Blarg's shit-posting tier arguments against her. Neither of them so far has put a compelling argument forth yet they've been almost religiously gunning for her. Their entire narrative is founded upon that one lynch. It is absolutely surreal.

ultron87

The votes for Star on Day 1 came in with little reason. The only one who voted to save her at the end when it counted is confirmed town. I just can't imagine that Day 1 scum would let a teammate almost get voted out when it was what, 4 v 4? You can get away with anything on Day 1.

Using another lynch based on someone's position at the end of day 1, the time when we had the least info from the whole game, seems real bad.

Darryl

Banned
The votes for Star on Day 1 came in with little reason. The only one who voted to save her at the end when it counted is confirmed town. I just can't imagine that Day 1 scum would let a teammate almost get voted out when it was what, 4 v 4? You can get away with anything on Day 1.

Using another lynch based on someone's position at the end of day 1, the time when we had the least info from the whole game, seems real bad.

Maybe they're a really fragmented team and their activity is just as low and disjointed as town, and SS decided her body is best spent being bussed instead of actually playing. Always be bussing. I struggle to understand where Blargonaut is coming from with some of his posts (1006, 1071, 1072) without having some kinda extra information. Look at how assured some of those posts are. If he's wrong and SS is town, we lynch town today, lose a town at night, and he risks not only his own lynch (which is allegedly town), but the subsequent lynch of a town member that night. We could be down to 13~:5~ if he fucks this decision up, and it's practically a lost game at that point. And it's founded on a few very short posts by SS, the fact that a bunch of town members were also lumped into that decision, and no voting patterns. The gamble he's making on being right about this is incredible with the lack of information to support it. The fact that he's trying to build a case against me at the same time is even more surreal.

Like he's potentially going to ruin the game for town with a dangerous gamble in the dark, and he's willing to go a step further and plan his next mistake at the same time.

CPrRct6.jpg

VOTE TALLY:

trigger (3)
darryl 841
oceanicair 842
rats off to ya 1046

blargonaut (3)
ultron87 888
rats off to ya 907 (984)
matt attack 948
starsketch 1010
theworthyedge 1033 (1050)

theworthyedge (2)
cornburrito 991 (1015)
giant panda 1039
cornburrito 1068

gryvan (1)
kingkitty 925
blargonaut 927 (989)

giant panda (1)
melonrabbit 1082

cornburrito (1)
ty4on 977
theworthyedge 1001 (1033)

starsketch (1)
cornburrito 869 (991)
blargonaut 1006 (1045)
cornburrito 1015 (1029)
blargonaut 1045

no lynch (0)
blargonaut 989 (1006)

the worthyedge (0)
gryvan 946 (1014)

stanleypalmtree (0)
ty4on 969 (975)
rats off to ya 984 (1046)

oceanicair (0)
giant panda 904 (1039)

kingkitty (0)
blargonaut 918 (927)

ultron87 (0)
ty4on 843 (969)

darryl (0)
blargonaut 858 (918)

Majority at 9.

DAY 3 ENDS IN:
gre_1466787600.png

gryvan

So I will probably not be on for tomorrow's day end but I will put in my 2 cents.

The push from Blarg towards Starsketch and then linking it to Darryl really feels like a huge tunneling mechanism is going on. But I don't know whether to believe on pushing a lynch for Star by Blarg due to the fact that his evidence on Star is very...limited to say the least...

Poor darryl is riping his hair out at the fact that Blarg is pointing to Star and then somehow possibly connected to himself to be scum in some quasi-reasoning of Blargs with little information to go by.

I would have loved to test Blargs theory and push for Star lynch but at the current day cycle with no scum killed, it would be a really high risk gamble and we would again lose 2 towns...

However if Star flipped scum...then I guess we can all put our heads into our asses and praise blarg forever.

I do want to go back with worthy again but with only the information about Day 1, I still want to keep an eye on him cause my gut is just screaming of suspicion but at the same time I have really nothing to go by to push for his lynch

However I still have my eyes set on Trigger due to the fact that he mentions Royal about being defensive about the typo(post #792)...which I have never seen in any of Royal's posts which makes me wonder where he got that idea from?

VOTE: trigger

---------------------------------------------------------------
FakeEdit: also apparently everything has to be lowercased when voting? cause my worthy vote didn't register terra...

how do you guys feel about an ultron87, matt attack, giant panda, or ty4on lynch

Ultron87
-Initial Thoughts: The thing that made me weird while looking over his posts were his votes. Jumped on the bandwagon for Flame at the end with a "This seems fine." Before he had voted for Rats for being "more coastier" than himself. He voted for me for role fishing Darryl. Other than that he hasn't contributed at all really, and due to that Flame bandwagon I feel that could possibly be a sign of scum.

Matt Attack
-Literally the most redundant player to me as of right now. You can boil all 500 of his words in a post to 2 or 3, and chances are it's simply him on the fence about everything.

I don't really have strong feelings about Trigger's alignment one way or the other so I could imagine worse lynches, but I wonder if we can do better than that today?

I'm a proponent of D1 lynching, but I don't know if I can get behind this./QUOTE]

I think the potential connection between Star and Darryl that Blarg has been presenting is plausible, but it doesn't exactly play nicely with my own reads on the two (Darryl feels town to me, Star is null leaning town- primarily because her behavior seems very much in line with how she's played in previous games).

Giant Panda
-Initial Thoughts: Read my joke as a joke so he's instantly got smart points in my eyes. He voted Xam for largely the same reasons I did, bandwagoning on the most mundane of things. Him trying to make his vote on Xam seem like a genuine vote, and not a bandwagon comes off as Town too me as that has happened to me before where I'm writing a post and in the matter of seconds 2 or 3 other votes come in. Him and melonrabbits relationship does seem kind of "back and forth so that they don't think we're scum together". It seems kind of like Nin and I's relationship when we were scum together.
I love you nin.
xD Still says he thinks my joke was a mistake so he didn't do any backtracking there. Leaning town unless something more develops between melon and panda.

Ty4on
-Initial Thoughts: A lot of his posts are either questions, or simply reassuring a fact. Such as:

Do you believe my explanation or null read me?

I'm curious of your vote after the deadline. It wouldn't have tied as I first thought, but it seemed out of place when people were voting Sky to prevent a tie.

The way you wrote that you thought Rats was town made it look like an independent read. Do you have any read of him?

It wouldn't actually. I didn't notice it yesterday, but Flame's vote went from Star to Sky so Sky ended up with a two vote lead.

I know nothing apart from the little I've figured out from googling, but the deal with Danny Phantom is in the OP. One player is Danny and if they die the next day we will have an anonymous vote

Him agreeing with Blarg on the vote for Giant Panda was interesting as not even Blarg had an explanation for when he voted

Well, I agree!

VOTE: Giant Panda

Not really feeling anyone either...

Kingkitty claimed to be unavailable at day end.

I'm not really feeling kingkitty either, but I don' have much of a townread on them.

I'm at a friend's place so it's possible can't be active at the deadline.

I'm still not feeling a Flame lynch. I started doubting him a bit at D2 start, but his responses today strike me as townie. He seems confident that he is on the right side.

You don't have anything to say about Flame?

I'm not sure either of them flipping town will tell us much, but I would rather see Star lynched today.

VOTE: StarSketch

Him and Blarg seem to have some aligning views, so based off of how this game has been going they MUST be a scum team. /s Though I do think it's kind of odd those two.

If I had to choose Scum from this list I think I'd choose Matt Attack or Ty4on.

With the posts people have been making towards SS. How assured Blarg is that she is scum. It's bringing out the conspiracy theorist in me that SS is scum and has been having her team actively bus her the entire game. It explains CB and Blarg's shit-posting tier arguments against her. Neither of them so far has put a compelling argument forth yet they've been almost religiously gunning for her. Their entire narrative is founded upon that one lynch. It is absolutely surreal.

IS LITERALLY NO ONE ELSE SEEING THE CONTINUAL STARSKETCH DEFENSE IN HIS POSTS? IS IT REALLY ONLY ME? WHAT AM I SHOUTING AT? IS IT A TOWN?

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, BECAUSE HE'S PREVENTING ME FROM PROVING IT, AND YOU'RE ALL HELPING HIM DENY ACTUAL SCUM-HUNTING WITH BASIS THAT HE HIMSELF IS PROVIDING TO MY CASE AGAINST HER

LOOK AT THIS SHIT:

With the posts people have been making towards SS. How assured Blarg is that she is scum. It's bringing out the conspiracy theorist in me that SS is scum and has been having her team actively bus her the entire game

fiYhOX5.jpg

WELL, THEN MAYBE WE SHOULD EITHER PROVE OR DISPROVE THAT BY BANISHING HER, SHOULDN'T WE?!??!!?!?!?!??!

THAT is fucking surreal

THAT in combination with everything else he's said alone is a compelling enough argument to have her banished. WHY, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY IS HE PROTECTING HER? AND WITH SUCH A BAD DEFENSE? AND THEN HE SAYS THAT THEORY!??!?! DARRYL'S DEFENSE IS WISHY-WASHY AND BASELESS AND HORRIBLY CONCEIVED, DO ANY OF YOU EVEN ACTUALLY READ WHAT HE SAYS? DO ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND DARRYL? DID ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY READ MY BREAKDOWN OF HIM? IT'S ALL SO FUCKING TRANSPARENT #SCUMTELLS YET IT'S APPARENTLY TOWN-INVESTIGATOR LEVELS OF SOLID OPAQUE NAME-CLEARING TO ALL OF YOU??!!??!

NO ONE EXISTS IN A VOID. I'M A PLAYER, HE'S A PLAYER, SHE'S A PLAYER, WE ALL DESERVE TO BE EXAMINED, WHAT THE FUCK IS TOWN?

AND DARRYL CONTINUALLY GOING "POOR ME, POOR HER, BLARG IS MEAN, BOO-HOO, OK LET'S LYNCH SOMEONE ELSE" AND THEN EVERYONE ELSE SAYING "AFFIRMATIVE." IS NOT A CREDIBLE EXONERATION OF EITHER OF THEM. IT DOESN'T EXEMPT THEM FROM PRESSURE OR ELIMINATION.

Maybe they're a really fragmented team and their activity is just as low and disjointed as town, and SS decided her body is best spent being bussed instead of actually playing. Always be bussing. I struggle to understand where Blargonaut is coming from with some of his posts (1006, 1071, 1072) without having some kinda extra information. Look at how assured some of those posts are. If he's wrong and SS is town, we lynch town today, lose a town at night, and he risks not only his own lynch (which is allegedly town), but the subsequent lynch of a town member that night. We could be down to 13~:5~ if he fucks this decision up, and it's practically a lost game at that point. And it's founded on a few very short posts by SS, the fact that a bunch of town members were also lumped into that decision, and no voting patterns. The gamble he's making on being right about this is incredible with the lack of information to support it. The fact that he's trying to build a case against me at the same time is even more surreal.

Like he's potentially going to ruin the game for town with a dangerous gamble in the dark, and he's willing to go a step further and plan his next mistake at the same time.

WELL PERMIT ME SEVEN-THOUSAND-AND-EIGHT PARDONS, DUKE AND DUCHESS ALREADY-CONFIRMED-AS-TOWN-WITHOUT-FLIPPING,-CORROBORATION-OR-INVESTIGATION-REVEAL, NOW THAT YOU'VE TOLD ME YOURSELF THAT PLANNING TO HAVE YOU AND STAR LYNCHED IS A "MISTAKE" BECAUSE YOU'RE BOTH MEMBERS OF THE ROYAL IMPERIAL ALREADY-CONFIRMED-AS-TOWN-WITHOUT-FLIPPING,-CORROBORATION-OR-INVESTIGATION-REVEAL FAMILY DYNASTY, I'LL JUST UNVOTE NOW, AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN TO SOME SUDOKU, INSTEAD OF MAKING A SIGHT-UNSEEN "MISTAKE", LIKE I WAS ABOUT TO. YOUR ENTOURAGE IS JUST WAITING AHEAD, SO PLEASE, ENJOY YOUR VACATION TO THE GROUNDHOG DAY CINEMATIC UNIVERSE. CAN I ASCEND TO THE HEAVEN OF HELLS NOW, CHRONOS? KRATOS IS SMILING, AND THE REBELS ARE DEAD.

If he's wrong and SS is town, we lynch town today, lose a town at night,

breh, the Night part is inherent to the gameplay, that's what scum does, they kill Town. Why even mention it? What kind of cognitive dissonance are you sowing with this kind of unnecessary statement? Your posts are full of it, and then you extrapolate them to shallow fear-inducing riling, it's sickening.

Because, what, Matt Attack, ultron87, Giant Panda or Ty4on, names of inactive players YOU'VE thrown out like shotgun flak in the clear hope that one of these unconnected lead-less randoms will get lynched instead of Star; they'll UNDOUBTEDLY flip as scum, they can't POSSIBLY be Town, because Darryl said so, because he's our HERO SHOOTER, the Overwatch of GAFia

WAKE UP, PEOPLE.

IT'S JUST DOTA ALL OVER AGAIN

ANCIENT

DEFENSE

AS IF YOU CAN'T BE WRONG IN YOUR OWN LYNCH SUGGESTIONS, DARRYL? WHAT IF MATT ATTACK, GIANT PANDA, TY4ON OR ULTRON87 FLIP AS TOWN? THE RISK OF YOUR SUGGESTIONS FLIPPING AS TOWN ARE JUST AS HIGH, IF NOT MORE SO, BECAUSE THEY'RE COMING FROM SOMEONE (READ: YOU) WHO NOT ONLY SAVED STARSKETCH ON D1, BUT CONTINUES TO PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE LYNCHEES BASED ON NOTHING BUT YOUR UNJUSTIFIED GUT FEELS. IT REEKS OF DEFENDING HER, AND EVEN THOUGH BOTH OF US AIDED IN SAVING HER ON D1 BY KILLING SKYODIN, THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME IS THAT I'M WILLING TO BANISH HER TO PROVE/DISPROVE AN ALIGNMENT CONNECTION, AND EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE AND SAID AFTERWARDS FULLY INDICATES YOU'RE NOT. FUCKING WHY?

kingkitty

after staring at these posts, im gonna say fuk all y'all

gryvann has given his explanation but i still feel ok brexiting him out of the EU

lets hope the day ends in a pleasant manner

Ty4on

Him agreeing with Blarg on the vote for Giant Panda was interesting as not even Blarg had an explanation for when he voted
I wanted to pressure Panda and put some of my reasoning for voting him a few posts down, but really the main reason was that there wasn't anything particularly townie about him. While I preferred Star to Flame her casual reaction to the pressure made me much less certain of my scum read.

I should have pressured Panda more. I was hoping the lynch would turn a bit near the end to pressure more people, but that never happened.

Top Bottom