• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danny Phantom Mafia |OT| Your lynch doesn't stand a ghost of a chance!

AZ4yYvw.gif

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
In the night, Trigger has been Ghosted.

You are an Ordinary Townie.

You are aligned with Amity Park(Town)

You’re not quite sure where you are or why you were chosen to be here. You’re sick of ghosts messing up your town and just want to be left alone. But the only way back home is to “end the conflict” so might as well get this over and done with.

You have the power to VOTE in the game thread.

You win when only Amity Park players remain.

The game thread is: here

Good Luck

It2wDGf.gif

"The night has decided the fate of the universe, the test has ended, and evil has prevailed."

The game is over, TheWorthyEdge, Matt Attack, Ty4on, gryvan, and ultron87 have won.

TheWorthyEdge said:
You are Ember(AKA, Roleblocker)
You are aligned with the Alliance of Evil(Mafia)
Your partners are: [player names]
You are the pop-artist star of the ghost zone whose musical expertise can brainwash all who hear it. Because of this, you can chose to block a player at night by PMing the command BLOCK: [player name] You also have access to your factional night kill by PMing the command GHOST: [player name]
The Alliance of Evil thread is: here
You win when the Alliance of Evil aligned players out number non-Alliance of Evil Players
Don’t forget to use your power to VOTE in the game thread.
Good Luck

MattAttack said:
You are Skulker(AKAStrongman)
As the Ghost Zone’s greatest hunter, you pride yourself in being able to capture all prey. Because of this, you have develped tactics and strategies that can’t be stopped!. You can perform the faction Night Kill by PMing the command GHOST: [player name]. You can also use your arsenal to strong-kill(unblockable night-kill) a player by PMing the command STRONG: [player name].
You can only do this twice.
The alliance of Evil thread is: here
You win when Alliance of Evil aligned players out number non- Alliance of Evil players.
Good Luck

Ty4on said:
You are Vlad Masters/Vlad Plasmius (AKA, Godfather)
Back in your college days that stupid oaf Jack Fenton caused you tons of pain and suffering by overloading an experiment, giving you ecto-acne. But the side effects have given you ghost powers. One of these is ghost resiliency (one shot- bulletproof) In addition, You have the ability to send the faction Night Kill by PMing the command GHOST: [player name] Due to your human DNA, you will come up as human should you be investigated.
The Alliance of Evil thread is: Here
You win when Alliance of Evil aligned players out number non- Alliance of Evil players.
Good Luck

gryvan said:
You are Freakshow (AKA, Hammerer)
You inherited a family scepter that had the power to control ghosts, but you lost that due to that annoying Danny Phantom. However In the wake of that tragedy you gained an even greater power, The Reality Gauntlet. You can use it to perform the faction Night Kill by PMing the command GHOST: [player name]. You can also bend reality to your will and force a quick lynch by PMing the command HAMMER:[player name] during the day phase when the target player is only one vote away from being lynched. Doing so will also keep your vote anonymous, with your flavor name instead appearing on the vote count. Note, you must have an active vote on someone that isn’t your hammer target before you can use the hammer command.(ie, If you want to hammer Player A, you must have an active vote on player B, or C, or D, etc.)
Good Luck

ultron87 said:
You are Frightknight(AKA, Goon)
Your parnters are: [player names]
You are one of the most powerful ghosts in the entire Ghost Zone… and can be defeated by planting your sword into a pumpkin. Kinda sad, isn’t it? You can perform your faction Night Kill by PMing the command GHOST: [player name]
Good Luck

Melonrabbit, *splinter, Royal_Flush, and Karkador were Ghosted in the endgame.

melonrabbit said:
You are Jack Fenton(AKA, Inventor)
As an avid ghost hunter you never leave home without a few(read:A LOT) of ghost hunting tech with you. You brought along: Spector Deflector(1-shot Bulletproof), Jack-o-nine tails(1-shot roleblock), and Fenton Finder(1-shot tracker).
Once a night you can “use”(Clumsily drop gadget next to target) a device on a player by PMing the command USE: [item] [player name] Due to limited supply, you can only drop each device once.
Good Luck

*splinter said:
You are Wulf. (AKA, Miller)
You are a gigantic ghost wolf. At first you just wanted to be left alone, but after being saved by Danny Phantom you have decided to help him. You do this by using your power to VOTE in the game thread. Problem is, you’re a ghost. And a gigantic wolf. Because of this if you were to be investigated people might think you’re not on the same side.
Good Luck

Royal_Flush said:
You are Danny Fenton/ Danny Phantom(AKA, Doctor)
Ever since an accident with the Ghost Portal your parents built in the basement, you had ghost DNA and become Danny Phantom. Once a night you can use these powers to protect people from harm by PMing the command PROTECT: [player name]. Due to your parents’, and frankly every ones’, deep hatred for ghosts, you don’t want anyone knowing your secret. Because of this, you are not allowed to role claim in the game thread. There are, however, exceptions. Should you protect specific allies, you will invite them to the Team Phantom sub-forum, which can be found: here.
The game thread is: here.
Good Luck

Karkador said:
You are Jasmine “Jazz” Fenton(AKA, Named Townie)
Despite being born to a family of ghost hunters, you want nothing to do with this paranormal nonsense. Because of this, you are ordinary and only have the power to VOTE in the game thread.
Oh, and you also just happened to be around to see your brother, Danny Fenton, transform into Danny Phantom. Without him knowing. Great Job. Danny Phantom’s identity is: [player name] Due to not wanting to make his life any harder than it already is, you have decided not to let anyone know that you know. (This means you can’t go role claiming for him.)
Good Luck

cabot

This scum team stopped me from killing myself after the Brexit result.

So uh...thanks. Well done.

Splinter 0-1 cabot

ultron87

I3lnCZS.gif

Like, I'm not necessarily proud that our strategy of not being particularly noticeable and not doing anything as a team worked so well but eh. I'll take it.

Did Royal just lose his power to protect when we got the Enabler? But he could still recruit?

Had fun my first game even if we didn't win this time. As soon as the day ended I had a thought what if one of the confirmed wasn't true. Oh well.

:)

GG.

cabot

plot twist, you're all now enrolled in Bar MAFIA as Drunks.

Give em hell, girl and boys.

JUST KIDDING.....?

Karkador

Banned
man, ty4on really held it together. I backed off of him, not just because a Cop cleared him, but because he seemed completely unmoved by the pressure I was putting on him #reversescumtell

ultron87

Combined doctor/town only gossip has the potential to be super strong but it is really high variance. How many people were recruitable?

ultron87

The degree to which Worthy's "I'm Danny Phantom" thing broke well for us was insane. Especially when you consider it actually was a mistake and not a daring gambit.

Good game everyone, and well played scum. Of course I hit the godfather on night 1. It was painful to watch town tear itself apart yesterday.

Karkador

Banned
I had fun with the game. I thought the DP role was interesting as the central role of the game (though perhaps not quite powerful enough), and the "you can't claim DP" rule seemed like a challenge rather than a limitation.

Sophia

That was some of the best scum play I've seen in awhile. I was actually rooting for you all at the end. Well done!

Ty4on you killed me. Therefore our love is over. Sorry dear. </3

Ty4on

That was some of the best scum play I've seen in awhile. I was actually rooting for you all at the end. Well done!

Ty4on you killed me. Therefore our love is over. Sorry dear. </3
I really didn't want to, it just made so much sense...
I feel kinda bad for suggesting this, but a Sophia kill could really take down activity >_<

Sophia

I really didn't want to, it just made so much sense...

It was a very smart play, cuz I would have kept activity really high.

It was a total bastard play given I was in the game less than 24 hours.

But it was a really smart play.

I expected it tho, as I told Retro and Terra. >_>;

cabot

I was gonna make a thing about that in scum chat, Ty.

I forget why I didn't. Trying to keep as far away as possible I guess.

Ty4on

Probably cause we were all ghosted. Shoulda given Trigger bulletproof instead.
Ah, you sent it last night? I thought Splinter was right and it could've been used to test people.

I think Flush' power could have been more powerful had there been a D1 claim. That strongman tho ^^

Ty4on

I was afraid my house of cards would collapse near the end. If you look at the last day I started by mentioning gryvan was suspicious and then conveniently never mentioned him again. I did the same with ultron and Matt earlier in the game.

Sophia

I was afraid my house of cards would collapse near the end. If you look at the last day I started by mentioning gryvan was suspicious and then conveniently never mentioned him again. I did the same with ultron and Matt earlier in the game.

You have no idea how badly I wanted to post "OMG TY4ON IS SCUM LYNCH HIM!!!!!" in the thread whenever I saw a contradiction from you. D:

I sent Splinter a tracker. But the other items did other things. My hope was to use the item sent to Splinter to generate some discussion from inactives and figure out who was scum.

I was fumbling around in the dark half of the game Even if I wasn't the greatest newbie. I enjoyed being involved and hope to play again.

Ty4on

You have no idea how badly I wanted to post "OMG TY4ON IS SCUM LYNCH HIM!!!!!" in the thread whenever I saw a contradiction from you. D:
And then Panda reports his investigation on me &#128517;

I fear this is also my last win as scum :p
Damn we were lucky with that, Worthy's D1 and blocking Corn N2.

Ty4on

Y'all should've listened more to Blarg. I think we all thought about killing him N1, but felt it would be too obvious. Imagine town asking themselves "Why was Blarg killed?" and finding this:
22 players ~4 or 5 Mafia members.

J'accuse–
El Topo - MAFIA
His questionnaire may be taken as a tentative push for more post activity, or else a convenient pre-generated excuse for his scum partners to contribute.

Royal_Flush - MAFIA
Slips a #scumtell typo, and then directly avoids his accuser, in the hope that it will all just fade away. Like it or not, this is our best lead right now.

ultron87 - MAFIA
Pleads for us to be understanding about RF's mistake, which can be taken either way.

gryvan - MAFIA
I get an edgy vibe from his posts, somehow he seems uncomfortably nervous.

Trigger, Ty4on or Enker - SCUM?
Gut feeling.

Top Bottom