• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dante fights Credo in New Devil May Cry X trailer

Sesha

Not surprised at all.
I've become a hollow, hopeless creature a long time ago, probably when Konami made Castlevania pachinko, or when Capcom's Resident Evil slots was announced. Can't remember which one came first.

This is actually the third pachislot title based on DMC. The previous two were Devil May Cry 3 and Devil May Cry 4, and titled as such. The previous one came out in 2013, same year as DmC. Capcom gave zero fucks.

Puruzi

Banned
Lp3UmuU.jpg

Two things.

This is low tier bait.

And.

Capcom has been doing pachislots for DMC for years now, Hell, they even had a mobile game of DMC4 as well too. So this literally means nothing.

Illucio

Banned
......*kicks pachislot machine down*

I hate you op

god fucking damn it

should be a punishable offence to not mention slots in titles.

Lol wow. Well played. I clicked this thread with thirst. Leaving dry as a desert.

1422.gif

DAMMIT, OP.

/thread

border

Why did they cut a 9 minute trailer for a pachislot game?

Are they creating any new content for this title, or is all of the footage just rehashed bits from DMC4?

Sesha

Why did they cut a 9 minute trailer for a pachislot game?

Are they creating any new content for this title, or is all of the footage just rehashed bits from DMC4?

A lot of it looks to be new. The previous one mostly reused cutscenes from 4, with some generic "attacks against a neon-colored nightmare backdrop" type scenes.

Two things.

This is low tier bait.

And.

Capcom has been doing pachislots for DMC for years now, Hell, they even had a mobile game of DMC4 as well too. So this literally means nothing.

It's been a low tier day.

Besides that, there were three DMC3 mobile games.

2005-2008 was crazy times for DMC. DMC3, DMC3SE, DMC4, four mobile games, an anime. It felt like the series was everywhere.

The title isn't that bad. Mods please don't punish Sesha, its Capcom's fault not his.

It's ok. I should know better. I accept my punishment.

I am darkness. May heaven forgive me my transgressions.

latest

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Lol totally worth it, OP. No regrets.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Dante fights Credo and enjoys hot and cool team-up action with Trish and Nero in the newest trailer for Devil May Cry X (Cross), the second pachislot title based on DMC4. No release date known yet.

Hit the... I mean, rev the sword!

DEHagZx.gif

No regrets.
WTF OP you clearly made that title to mislead others

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
This fucking thread NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's my birthday OP! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! ON MY BIRTHDAY?

Top Bottom