• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dante fights Credo in New Devil May Cry X trailer

Caj814

Dante fights Credo and enjoys hot and cool team-up action with Trish and Nero in the newest trailer for Devil May Cry X (Cross), the second pach-
MqmNHAu.gif

. . .

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
When it comes to Capcom, Namco, and Konami announcements I don't know why you guys keep falling for it anymore.

I would include Square Enix but their decisions seem completely random sometimes.

Sesha

Why the hell is Capcom spending so much money on a trailer for a god damn slot machine?

At least it's dope..

They make a lot of money on pachislot, even though the market is currently shrinking and revenue has been slowing.

This fucking thread NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's my birthday OP! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! ON MY BIRTHDAY?

I'm sorry. At least Civilization 6 was announced today. Happy birthday anyway. You look spiffy with that tiara.

65-DDS070.jpg

So, no one is gonna mention how fucking dope that "Let's Rock X (Cross) Crazy" sounds and looks? Like holy shit Capcom, why didn't you put any of these in 4SE :(

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Beth Cyra

Damn those things are just so obnoxious. Like I don't mind brand extension, have at it but how do people play these things with out wanting to kill themselves?

L Thammy

I didn't know there was a new Devil May Cry game coming out, thanks for posting it Sesha. Can't wait to see the trailer!

Considering I've never heard of Devil May Cry X before, it would have been stupid to think this was for a new current gen game. I was guessing mobile.

Top Bottom