• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II |OT2| Prepare to Vengarl

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

I think it turned out servers were for matchmaking and messages etc, and PvP/co-op is still p2p as DS1. (Please correct if wrong).

It would explain a lot...if MS was smart they would've offered Xbox Compute for Dark Souls 2. That would've been a huge bit of positive PR for them.

Mistel

Banned
I've actually been absent from the thread for a few days. I didn't see Alim's Havel rage. Have a post number handy?

I went back to my warrior and already kicking ass and taking names. Man, why the fuck am I playing as a shitty mage anyways? Forget this shit. If I'm going to be weak and look like some kind of reject from a trash-can I'm at least summoning players. is this what mages feel like when playing as a warrior? Oh and fuck mages, you're all a bunch of cowards afraid of the sight of your own blood. Man we warriors we're badasses, we don't hide like cowards and play with light-guns. We fuck shit up with our swords. See that giant ass bird? I'm shoving my sword down it's throat. Why? Cause fuck you I'm a warrior. I don't need no fancy magic to kill. What I got is pure raw power.

I honestly dont care anymore. Dex Katana builds >>>>>>>> shitty ass hex mages. I will never ever, ever play as a mage, ever again. I'mm a warrior, a badass warrior who likes to get naked and run into enemies with my sword. I hate the overtly cautious nature of mages, I hate it.

Hex Mages aren't even fun to play, it's just boring. I honestly think all mages are just crazy or cowards afraid of real blood. I don't care how "OP" mages are, I don't give a fuck. Warriors are true bros, we don't rely on magic to get shit done. What we have is pure fucking skill.

Whack that with Dresden's comment endless sea of havel's and you get the rough idea of Two Havel's one Alim. It's also a tiny bit crude if you get the second reference.

The Throne bros were serioously underwhelming. They just weren't that cool, they didn't even have a cool backstory, they were just there. Did From get lazy when they made them?

Final boss was ok

I was robbed but oh well it's funny. I wanted two Havel's one Alim...

Please god make it this. Two havels fucking me to death. Oh the humanity!

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Not for me. I had to solo it since I was such a high level. And after NG+ that shit is impossible for a build without a ton of stamina and a huge shield UNLESS you use alluring skulls. Then it's much easier.

I got impatient and died quite a few times but after i cleared it I thought it was totally worth it. Speaking as a dirty dex build.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Yeah its an additional 3 percent. I guess its just a placebo affect. I feel like ive been able to sneak in an additional roll or a slash in pvp.

Gorillaz

There isn't really a soft cap anymore on levels. At least right now.

Like I said, down the line I don't know what will be considered the "roof" for coop/PvP after the game dies down. It will be a problem most likely

There isn't really a soft cap anymore on levels. At least right now.

Like I said, down the line I don't know what will be considered the "roof" for coop/PvP after the game dies down. It will be a problem most likely

It is wrecking the meta game at the moment which may be a good thing. Need time to see how it all settles out. From has tons of data to mine now for tweaking things.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
63935.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom