• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT| So the industry might be mended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santiako

Orayn said:
Humanity, a story-affecting resource that's also spent to return to a fully human form after dying.
Ah, cool. I never played Demon's but I have this preordered just because it looks and feels amazing.

Orayn

Santiako said:
Ah, cool. I never played Demon's but I have this preordered just because it looks and feels amazing.
Humanity is one of many gameplay mechanics completely new to Dark Souls, so we'll all be figuring it out together come October.

EasyMode

I think I saw an opportunity to cheese the boss. When the boss followed the player off the side of the stairs it did a landing animation leaving it open for a few seconds.

Dresden

anddo0 said:
somewhat bad? He blew it with the potions. Took them all at the absolute worst time. The fight could've been much easier.
Yeah, he wasted the last couple he had, would've had the fight if he just had one more.

Herla

anddo0 said:
somewhat bad? He blew it with the potions. Took them all at the absolute worst time. The fight could've been much easier.

I didn't want to sound too harsh :p also he's playing with 700+ people watching, that might be it.

And yay! He did it.

kyubajin

Anyone else is just "listening" to the whole thing while doing other stuff? Kind of only half-spoiling the game :D I did watch the boss fight, epic shit.

kyubajin said:
Anyone else is just "listening" to the whole thing while doing other stuff? Kind of only half-spoiling the game :D I did watch the boss fight, epic shit.

Yeah I'm just watching 10 secs here and there. Don't want to get spoilered to the whole first level.

ElegantBuffalo

Neo Member
Congrats Japanese dude, not that I watched it. I gotta wait till I get it. It is so much more fun/frustrating playing for the first time. I still remember that first level of demon souls. reading the sign that says run through, and getting blown up by the explosive barrels. Hated whoever posted it, but it definetly taught me to use caution, even when people were telling you what was ahead.

I am looking forward to playing this on the ps3 and once again battling my ass off ony to fail miserably. Ahhh the joy.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
I had to stop watching. I felt like I was seeing too much. The BF3 beta needs to get here so that I stop spoiling myself.

HBroward

So that was two Xenoblade voice actors? I heard "Alvis" and "Melia." Hopefully there are more, that game had pretty good voice acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom