• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT| So the industry might be mended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orayn

Castor Krieg said:
Voice Acting is impressive.
I wonder if they got the same production company as for Demon's Souls? Apparently From Software asked SCEE to find them some authentically European-sounding voice talent and they hired a bunch of awesome Scots. The accent combined with From's own English dialogue sounding ever so slightly "off," making the voice acting yet another component of the game's creepy, mysterious atmosphere.

soldat7

Amazon just contacted me with this:

Amazon said:
Hello,

I'm sorry about the misunderstanding caused with your order.

I have checked your order #[REDACTED] and confirm that your order for PS3 game Dark Soul black is a Collector's Edition.

All is well! (I hope...)

Foffy

Banned
Requeim said:
Can't watch due to shit internet, on a scale from amazing to GOTY, how does it look from these streams?

It looks like King's Field had a baby with Demon's Souls.

In normal terms; absolutely phenomenal. The only way this game will be getting low scores are from people infuriated by the challenge.

Filth

Requeim said:
Can't watch due to shit internet, on a scale from amazing to GOTY, how does it look from these streams?

insanely awesome graphics look much cleaner the gameplay is so smooth. and the game looks hard as fuck

Requeim

Foffy said:
It looks like King's Field had a baby with Demon's Souls.

In normal terms; absolutely phenomenal. The only way this game will be getting low scores are from people infuriated by the challenge.
Philooch said:
insanely awesome graphics look much cleaner the gameplay is so smooth. and the game looks hard as fuck
Recurring Nightmare said:
Hardcore GOTY, but a lot of people are going to hate it because of the difficulty.

Awesome, thanks!

I can't believe they might just have pulled it off again, i can already feel this is going to be a lock for my GOTY at least

kyubajin

I wonder how might the Sony guy who decided not to back FROM up must be feeling now, and how will he feel when DkS becomes the phenomenon it's bound to become.

Orayn

kyubajin said:
I wonder how might the Sony guy who decided not to back FROM up must be feeling now, and how will he feel when DkS becomes the phenomenon it's bound to become.
He am cry. Sony gave away a money-printing machine, and it's currently being shipped to GOTY City aboard the Hype Express.

The_Monk

People, remember to use spoilers tags!

Some people don't want to read nothing at all, that can ruin their experience, so even the tiny things like Boss encounters and big this or big that, make sure you tag them.

We don't want to ruin the experience for those who decided to not see nothing more from the game. :)

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
kzpyfsujs.gif

This guy needs to roll better

Owensboro

I'm glad to see one of my main rules of Demon's Souls carries over into Dark Souls.
Once you get a bow or crossbow, carry a fuckton of arrows around.

Must.....stop....watching.....stream....

Massa

Xanathus said:
I hope these guys are playing review copies or beta builds. How the heck can there still be hard freezes...

It's a new feature in the game, to increase the tension moment to moment it may crash at any minute. :p

Max

I am not Max
Max said:
Hi Amazon.

I'm bit confused about my Dark Souls Collectors Edition pre-order. At the time I confirmed the order, "Dark Souls" was the only entry on your site for the game and underneath the description there was a mention of 'every pre-order being the collector's edition'. Later that day I noticed the site was updated with its own entry for "Dark Souls Collectors Edition" which is now sold out.

What I'm wondering is, will I be for sure getting the Collectors Edition as advertised to me? Or will I not because I hadn't ordered the new CE specific entry added later that day?

Thanks,

-Max

Abhilash K. said:
Hello from Amazon.ca.

I need to look into the problem, and it'll take a bit more time than usual.

I just wanted to let you know I'll write back in 1-2 business days with more information.

Thanks for giving me time to find the best solution.
Eh.....

It should be fine because it's the case for people who ordered much earlier, before they added a separate CE entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom