• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating Age |OT$6| Just ask her out already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peltz

Example: I'm at the grocery store, I see an attractive woman. I guess I'll take my shirt off and go talk to her.

The thought just makes me laugh.

Someone, somewhere, has done that I'm sure.

If I'm ever single again, I'm trying this.

Anyway... the gf is in Paris for the next week or so. It's been a long time since we've been apart for more than a day. It's going to feel kind of weird.

Same principle behind sending unwarranted dick pics? I'm just curious as to the thought process.

Male: Hello.
Female: How's it going?
Male: [dick pic] send nudes?

I can only imagine some women's reactions to this.

Dick pic is kinda way different. It's socially acceptable for a guy to not wear a shirt. I can take my shirt off right now, walk around and it's not gonna get me in any real trouble. It's not socially acceptable for my dick to be out in public though. Again, why is shirtless at the beach okay but dick out at the beach not?

Rhetorical question, don't answer

Peltz

Dick pic is kinda way different. It's socially acceptable for a guy to not wear a shirt. I can take my shirt off right now, walk around and it's not gonna get me in any real trouble. It's not socially acceptable for my dick to be out in public though. Again, why is shirtless at the beach okay but dick out at the beach not?

Rhetorical question, don't answer

Certain beaches allow you to show your dick. So...

Someone, somewhere, has done that I'm sure.

tumblr_kph5b0SSxA1qzaz00o1_1280.png

Sometimes you gotta blast bare chest and post up for the ladies

gaiages

Banned
Why is dating age not giving these deets out? Every gaffer has a 12 inch dick, we should be cleaning up as a community.

GAF is too busy throwing a pity party for itself to notice all the sopping wet pussy surrounding them because they don't know how to say hi or something

I'm not frustrated YOU'RE FRUSTRATED

SomTervo

No it's a defense mechanism against creepers, it's toxic you know!

Not to serious shit up in here, but women getting wet is a physiological response. When a woman is being raped she'll be just as wet as she would if she's really into it. (Horrible fact #2: women are more likely to get pregnant if they're raped.)

Back on topic: Dragged into room by girl != consent you guys cmon

gaiages

Banned
Not to serious shit up in here, but women getting wet is a physiological response. When a woman is being raped she'll be just as wet as she would if she's really into it. (Horrible fact #2: women are more likely to get pregnant if they're raped.)

Oh I know, lemme be flippant God bruh :p

Just like men and women alike having orgasms while being raped, it's the body basically betraying the mind

You took a chain of harmless posts from 0 to 100. We seriously tahm bout rape right now?

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Really? you took this an an opportunity to drop your rape factz?

When you send somebody a racy snapchat and 20 min later they message you on facebook saying they lost their phone 😐. Ruh roh. You cant even delete a message on there before somebody opens it. Fucking snapchat.

Disclaimer: they sent me one yesterday so I thought I'd return the favor today. Fuck.

manfestival

What should I do or buy for a lady to give them something nice to remember me by? Things got real good with a lady I just started seeing but then she told me about how she made these plans 3 months ago to go and travel south america for 6 months and set everything into motion then. Now here I am all the sudden and while it sucks it is what it is. We have amazing chemistry and just gotta let things be. I already told her that I won't do long distance relationships. However, a part of me strongly hopes she comes back after 6 months because she did tell me about how she is pursuing other work opportunities in another state. So yeah... what would you guys do? I can't imagine I will be talking to her long since she departs on Monday of next week but she has been spending a ton of time with me when she can.

Taker her to dinner, say goodbye and hope she contacts you when she returns. That's it, no grand gesture is going to make her think more of you.

You then forget her and start looking to date other women, you'll get over her.

AcridMeat

Banned
When you send somebody a racy snapchat and 20 min later they message you on facebook saying they lost their phone 😐. Ruh roh. You cant even delete a message on there before somebody opens it. Fucking snapchat.

Disclaimer: they sent me one yesterday so I thought I'd return the favor today. Fuck.
Hahahahahaha

I'm sorry man, I'm sure you turned on whoever does end up looking at it.

artsi

Went to movies and spent the night with Instagram girl yesterday, going to see her again tomorrow. Also plans for next week.

I'm afraid my Tinder and dating ventures are over soon.

Going to a day at the races this weekend, going to suit up and get some mates to take a few shots of me. Might ask someone out if I meet anyone interesting... it's an open bar for like 5 hours so I'll be more outgoing than usual. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Going to a day at the races this weekend, going to suit up and get some mates to take a few shots of me. Might ask someone out if I meet anyone interesting... it's an open bar for like 5 hours so I'll be more outgoing than usual. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The races huh?

If you don't do a Chev Chelios, can you really call yourself a man?

The races huh?

If you don't do a Chev Chelios, can you really call yourself a man?

I regret googling that name lmao. It's horse racing btw, there's an annual Raceday event organised by a local university with a big after party at a club afterwards and shit. Apparently I've also been invited pre-drinking at my mates place with his girlfriend's friends at like 10.30am beforehand which is kind of fucked, but oh well.

Peltz

I remember coming home for thanksgiving during my first year of law school. I had to read cases on rape for as my homework.

Fact #3: the topic of rape is a bad ice breaker during thanksgiving dinner.

Went to movies and spent the night with Instagram girl yesterday, going to see her again tomorrow. Also plans for next week.

I'm afraid my Tinder and dating ventures are over soon.

Get IT! also congrats.

Had a tinder girl on tuesday go "hey i want to be in a drawing" 10 messages later we have date on wednesday. Took her back to place for the drawing and she didnt leave until midnight. I am so tired today.

I am finally getting worn down and just want to take a break and have someone steady for a bit.

Raptomex

I've noticed "instagram girl" being thrown around here and there. Does this usually mean the woman is an Instagram model or people are actually meeting on Instagram?

Denzar

I've noticed "instagram girl" being thrown around here and there. Does this usually mean the woman is an Instagram model or people are actually meeting on Instagram?

The latter (which could also be the former).

It's happened to me a couple of times. Instagram moments and Instagram Direct (chat basically) are great tools to start talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom