• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Jaffe talks used games, stereotypes, design, etc.

Moofers

Earlier this week, David Jaffe was our guest on "The Moofcast" which is the weekly (usually) videogame podcast I do with my friends. He was a great guest because not only did he address anything we wanted to bring up, but also because he disagreed with us at times and didn't take it personally.

We talked about game design, gamer stereotypes, used games, Twisted Metal (of course!), and more. If you want to download it, you can find us on iTunes by searching "Moofcast" or visiting Moofpack.com

June will be our 4th anniversary for the show. I started it up because I was a huge fan of GFW Radio and thought it reminded me a lot of the conversations I have with my friends. (Wish that show was still around!)

Other stuff we've done just for the hell of it:
Tribute to Whiskey Nerd
Bubble Pop Yum Yum Squad

Hope you guys like the talk we did with Jaffe. He's a good sport for coming on our show!

Moofers

I meant to change the thread title before posting this. Is there a mod handy that can help out? I was thinking "David Jaffe visits my podcast; talks game design, used games, stereotypes" I left out the "visits my podcast" part.
bad_business_practices_on_Facebook.jpg

Top Bottom