• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

I5pnKV4.gif

a916

If DC wants to announce cancelling Batman or Zack Snyder for the Batman film, now's the time with all the blow back that the Switch is getting...

BadAss2961

Snyder directing Batman would be the best thing ever.
I agree, no joke. It's right up his alley. Just about everything Batman was perfect in BvS.

I'm curious to how Affleck will approach it. He'll probably make something solid that hits marks and reviews well, but personally, i'd kinda rather see a full on Snyder Batman solo. It won't happen for a number of reasons, at least not anytime soon, but i'd love to see it.

Batman or not I honestly hope Snyder stays directing DC movies after JL. Gotta wait till JL to see how much of his vision has been compromised though.

a916

Batman or not I honestly hope Snyder stays directing DC movies after JL. Gotta wait till JL to see how much of his vision has been compromised though.

I loved BvS and Man of Steel... so yeah, I hope so too. But there's a lot of people that don't feel the same as me.

BvS was my favorite movie of last year (the uncut edition, the theatrical edition was a solid 6/10)

If Snyder gets another DC project, make it one people don't have deep preconceptions about. Like a low budget R-rated Midnighter or something.

Even though the rumors were bullshit, Snyder making a New God's film could be stellar. Hard sci-first like the Krypton scene in MoS, a violent planet with no expectations for the mass market. Could be something special.

Raptor

No thanks. The fight scenes would be fire though.

Pretty interested in who ben casts in batman tho. I think he can pull some decent ppl in for his movie. Maybe even his brother or Matt Damon

Casting his brother as anything will make this probably the second best CBM ever.

Even though the rumors were bullshit, Snyder making a New God's film could be stellar. Hard sci-first like the Krypton scene in MoS, a violent planet with no expectations for the mass market. Could be something special.

I literally closed the tab thread, then opened it back up to say:

New Gods is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper not hard sci-fi.

That said I am kind of intrigued by the idea of a Snyder led New Gods movie.

I literally closed the tab thread, then opened it back up to say:

New Gods is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper not hard sci-fi.

That said I am kind of intrigued by the idea of a Snyder led New Gods movie.

Hard sci-fi probably wasn't the term I needed to use, but you get what I'm saying.

IconGrist

Apparently Snyder is still the top pick at WB for Man of Steel 2 but we'll see how that goes.

On a semi-unrelated note. I watched both Keeping Up With the Joneses and The Accountant very recently. KUWTJ had some solid comedy sprinkled throughout but the second half really dragged. Gal was best in the scenes when she got to goof off. Those lingerie scenes though. Just damn. Accountant was actually pretty good, I thought. Nothing to get hype over but decent entertainment. I can see why some thought the ending was a let down but I thought it wrapped things up nicely for a possible sequel. 6/10 and 6.5/10 respectively.

Couldn't even finish keeping up with the joneses. Gal was the worst of the cast but I don't begrudge her for being mediocre in that one. But accountant was pretty fun I thought as well

It gets really stupid towards the end lol but I didn't really mind. It's like autistic hitman. Good action scenes and I liked ben and Anna Kendrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom