• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 on PSVR

Stanng243

Or maybe some people have become a little too blunt, having played all the perverted animu games...
You can literally stick that plastic toy in her butt.
The gifs are what got the last thread locked. How about we keep them out of this thread?

sensui-tomo

Xtreme reactions to an Xtreme game I guess

this was actually unintentional

I call it like i see it lol, but the girl's reactions are whats throwing me off(off putting but thats expected due to the nature of whats going on), I wonder if that Like meter determines if the girls react the way they do, but again wish it was better than some interactive model viewer with petting aka like pokemon/fire emblem.

Or maybe some people have become a little too blunt, having played all the perverted animu games...
You can literally stick that plastic toy up her butt.

I know I made this gif

Also post with this gif have been outright deleted before so you should probably remove it

In the end it's still a game. I watched the video and not once did I think "sexual harrassment" before people pointed it out, even though I'm well aware it would be in real life.

I thought "hey it's neat that you can do that in VR"

Mendrox

pretty much. every other Japanese fanservice game has something like this in it

the reactions are kind of extreme

unlikely

This. People kill other people horribly and gruesomely in realistic games these days and people cry because you can press the camera against a digital boob for showcase.

The next 2-3 years will be a lovely moral ground for VR.

Wait, why is it getting locked? Isn't this a legitimate VR mode? Are DOA:X3 VR discussions banned or something?

it's too sexy for us. Also for DoA5 there are costumes banned in fighting tournaments. What did you expect?

Edit: The groping pic was not safe for work for course so there was that

This. People kill other people horribly and gruesomely in realistic games these days and people cry because you can press the camera against a digital boob for showcase.

it's too sexy for us. Also for DoA5 there are costumes banned in fighting tournaments. What did you expect?
This terrible argument will never die, will it?

DieH@rd

Banned
I hope that VR modes for traditional HDTV games will not end up being a bunch of model viewing apps. I like what RotTR and Battlefront are doing, but it would be shame if Japanese devs did not do the same.

I really hope that Tekken 7 VR integration will be better, more precisely, with user being able to stand inside the ring alongside the fighters, and control the moves of his fighter few meters away from the action.

If anyone speaks Japanese, can you tell us what Kasumi is saying when the player interacts with her?
Same shit every anime girl is saying in that situation. Stop it/help me.

JordanN

Banned
Increasing the birth rate drop percent.

7CZ6yEa.jpg

v0yce

Yeah I have to agree.

I initially watched this and was totally put off but then I thought if this was a VR Gears of War demo chainsawing an opponent in half or something I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

Not sure how to feel about this stuff.

Both are bad, but IMO, the difference is that murder doesn't also add an objectification of the female body (funnily it's always the same gender).

I mean this is a game for people who like women obviously. Pretty sure there will be lewd VR content for other people as well. Maybe not as much, but possibilities are endless.
Wait until Valkeyrie Drive, Senran Kagura and Neptunia get in on this.

There will be a new SK announcement in September. If that doesn't have some kind of VR integration it will be a huge missed opportunity.

Syraph

Neo Member
Why was the last thread locked ?

it's just news of a feature added to a game

a game with a giant ass OT.
I recall seeing something like an entire OT for the game being taken down. Not just locked. And then they started fresh with some new guidelines that needed to be followed for the new OT.

GAF would've allowed it, but I think google had an issue or something and wasn't listing the site or effecting ad revenue.

Don't know the exact details. It was confusing.

Yeah I have to agree.

I initially watched this and was totally put off but then I thought if this was a VR Gears of War demo chainsawing an opponent in half or something I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

Not sure how to feel about this stuff.

It's really just a matter of what you're desensitized to.

Ideally, both should be somewhat revolting to any of us, but alas that's not the case

In the end it's a double standard and, imo, being desensitized to it and realizing it's just a game isn't such a bad thing

If someone had told me that I would one day be able to headbutt the breasts of the DoA girls back when I was playing the games on ps1, I don't think I would have believed them.

Yukinari

All i can think of when i see people reacting to this is what japan must be thinking.

Like the Star Ocean panties debacle.
6D9UHsm.jpg

Geez Louise...really? This was really needed? That video was so pervy that I couldn't watch all of it. Games like this where you can interact in such a way don't help the situation. These types of experiences are what make unbalanced people think it's perfectly ok to grope people in public, like we've seen so recently at Evo and other gaming conventions. This type of game is not needed in this world, I'm sorry.

Ferr986

I mean this is a game for people who like women obviously. Pretty sure there will be lewd VR content for other people as well. Maybe not as much, but possibilities are endless.

I'm fine to "sexy" content on VR, both for males and females.

But groping a girl against her will is too much for me, even if it doesn't have nudity. Hell, nudity is not the point here.

Btw I also hate gruesome kills. The GoW VR comparison someone said doesn't work to me because its basically monsters trying to kill you (I still find chainsaw kills gruesome though).

Top Bottom