• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 3 |OT| Welcome to the After Party

Heretic

It's not just me who finds the mechanic girl quite hot? Even if she's a bit on the chubby side?

dead-rising-3_cinematic-570x320.jpg

More cushin' for the pushin'

;)

Doodis

Looking forward to this game the most out of the launch line-up. Seems like it will be the most "fun" out of the bunch. Only one more week!

You and me both. MS said that they'd have them in stores on launch day. I sure hope they were right.

Fingers crossed man. I've got a list of stores I intend to visit and have even recruited a friend and her daughter on the promise that I'll help them with Christmas shopping over the following weekend...

We need a gamertag list for co-op shenanigans....

I'll be there day one...so long as I find an X1 next Friday.

Fucking hell, Xbone is next week?! These companies are not messing around. Make your decision right now! Ok, they made it a bit easier to wait since the good launch titles are few and far between.

That story trailer is damn good. It's a nice reminder that all the mayhem you can cause isn't the only thing to look forward to. Looks like it'll be quite a wild ride.

KDC720

Wow, the day one edition cover, looks worse than the retail :mad:

I agree. I hope the cover is reversible or something.

Anyway as a huge fan of Dead Rising, this game has basically sold me the X1 can't wait to jump in.

and OP as Frank West would say, this OT is FAN-TASTIC.

Green Yoshi

Nemesis_

I fucking hate the Day One edition cover for Dead Rising in particular. It just looks so unfinished and so placeholder.

Oh well :/ Still can't wait to pick this up on the day.

I enjoyed Dead Rising, but never picked up the second. I'll enjoy watching some streams and stuff but I don't plan on picking up an Xbox One.

I hope everyone that gets it enjoys the game.

I haven't played either DR game that much, but I did snag 2 when it was free on Gold a month or so ago. I plan to pick up 3 with my XB1 so I should power through 2 before launch methinks!

Drop me a PM (or post) with your GT and we'll have some co-op shenanigans. That goes for anyone who wants to co-op for some epic times...

I should warn you, I rarely play by the rules when it comes to co-op. Crackdown co-op, for example, was just hours of me and friend chasing each other through the city and blowing shit up...

Praying hard that this game will come out for the PlayStation 4!

With MS funding development and publishing, I think that's very unlikely. If it does well and Capcom decide to do a fourth, that might be multiplatform...but based on DR2, the series going multiplatform doesn't seem to give it the sales boon they'd expect to see...

Top Bottom