• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 3 Review Thread

Pug

Suprised that Tom Bramweel scored it a 7 on Eurogamer, especially after reading the text, would have guessed a 5.

Well, it's a shitload better than Killzone Shadowfall apparently. So we all should buy it.

haha, / salty rant.

Anyway, good scores thus far. Better than i expected.

Hasney

Sounds like a game that I would wait on a Steam sale for. Pretty much what I was expecting, dollops of fun here and there, but not worth full price.

nib95

Banned
Given that Polygon docked half a point from the PS4 COD review for frame rate woes, I'm surprised they didn't even mention the frame rate problems in DR3.

Kosma

Banned
Does Polygon say anything about the framerate etc?

Since Cod on ps4 was hit by a lower score for dipping below 60fps you would think thay dipping into teens would knock a point or two off...

Since Cod on ps4 was hit by a lower score for dipping below 60fps you would think thay dipping into teens would knock a point or two off...

I've checked a few reviews and not seen anything on frame rate

Marcel

this is the crux of why i don't have the same excitement - why take away one of the greatest things about the series and make it into another generic-y looking zombie game?

Capcom?

Bland and homogenized elements = appealing to that LCD. Never fails.

Rising_Hei

I wonder how'd this get scored if this was a PS4 exclusive and had the very same technical issues and "lost soul"

Well, atleast the framerate gets patched, we'll see about that :p

Jezbollah

I played an old demo of DR3 back during the Game lock-in. Certainly was a lot more fun than Killer Instinct and Ryse.

I do have to be a little bit surprised at the 8s being scored here due to the technical issues that the game has - Unless they've completely resolved them and have it locked at a solid 30fps.

Eh, I highly doubt that it isn't better than DR2, which was a game that suffered terribly due to long load times and absolutely horrible traversal issues.

Not saying I disagree with the score, just that I'd be shocked if it were an inferior game to 2.

Marleyman

Banned

COD is a game that is expected to be 60fps at this point; DR has no such precedence.

Top Bottom