• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 3 spotted on Steam Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wouldn't this pc porting just give people more of a reason to not buy xb1?

DR3 is great but its not really universally or dude-bro appealing so it cant have been much of a "system seller" on its own even during the launch drought. Beyond that, the vast majority of any particular game's sales come in the first few weeks of release. I actually saw some data sheets on this from a buddy who's a regional mgr for GamesStop and it amazed me how sharply game sales drop off after just a month. Even the biggest hits slow to a crawl within 90 days. So, they really have not much to lose and a lot to gain by releasing on PC.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
What? No. That's a complete lie.
It had a bug which didn't recognize wireless controllers, and I'm not sure if they ever fixed it, but the game absolutely had controller support from the start, generally speaking.

Ah. I only use wireless 360 controllers on PC.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Game is announced and can be discussed in announcement thread, platform stuff can be discussed in MS PC support thread or in a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom