• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 4 is a 1-year timed exclusive for MS

El_Cinefilo

Interesting. I figured it would be a permanent one like the last one. Cool from my perspective as a PS4 owner who's kinda interested in but would no way buy a console for it.

Shin-chan

For me this is where the whole "they're fully funding it" rationale becomes fudged and a bit tenuous. But whatever, I'm not really interested in the franchise.

Wow. I honestly didn't expect this to come to PS4. Greatness awaits indeed.

Seriously. I didn't expect it to come to PS4 at all. Good news for me.

It could be a lot worse. Like in that Spider-man thread. I legit feel bad for people who won't get to experience that.

Venom Fox

Banned
Jesus. I know that these negotiations are done early on development but you would have thought that the state of ROTTR sales would have sparked Capcom to say fuck that...

Armadilo

Banned
coming to PS4 in December 2017

ClGfpN2WgAABAl7.jpg

Neo version or Bust

Oregano

Haha one of the insiders did say we wouldn't think Sony was getting the short end of the stick from Capcom in a years time. Most thought it meant Sony had an exclusive but maybe it was just this. Lol

El-Suave

People barely care on PS in the first place as DR2 demonstrated. A year late it's basically worthless. Capcom should have negotiated for more money for permanent exclusivity.

I'd expect every third party exclusive that has a Win 10 version to end up on steam eventually.

Only Halo, gears, forza and rare games will never leave the win 10 store.

MajorMane

That last line in the OP seems disingenuous to the tweet. Says nothing about PS4. Could just mean it's coming to Steam. It either needs to get rid of that or add in more information that says that it's coming to PS4.

Top Bottom