• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deformers is £30?

Gowans

I thought it was more inline with a rocket league which is half that price.

Seems high, and didn't know if there were other modes to take this out of wait for sale?

vivekTO

By the way he asks if he is missing something, I'm guessing he thought it was going to be cheaper.

What was the RL launch price, $20?? i think content wise its maybe same (multiplayer only) plus they have dedicated servers, if its count!!

Gowans

What was the RL launch price, $20?? i think content wise its maybe same (multiplayer only) plus they have dedicated servers, if its count!!
It's around $38 for this in the UK, I'll check it out as stuff comes out, dedicated servers sound great, game looks like a tonne of fun.

vivekTO

It's around $38 for this in the UK, I'll check it out as stuff comes out, dedicated servers sound great, game looks like a tonne of fun.

Ah, the UK price!! in comparison yeah its look a bit steep.but yes it looks good let see how it will plays out in Beta. looking forward to it.

Top Bottom