• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

delaystation hits again, this time wipeout hd

nofi

Blu_LED said:
Now talking from a business stand point is it really that smart to move a downloadable game back this far? Now I don't know number but how well could a high prices downloadable game sell on the store? Is it enough to break even or do they actually make a lot of profit off those game. Wouldn't it be smarter just to get it out the door as quick as possible?

There has to be something else other then a "tech" problem that pushes a game back over half a year.

Did you just miss the last 5 pages?

If they can't get it out, they can't.

nofi

Blu_LED said:
No I didn't I don't have time.

I understand they can't get it out, but what in the world could possibly take 6 months?

Perhaps you should.

What could possibly take 6 months is what we've been discussing for 5 pages.

Blu_LED said:
Wipeout Pure had similar visuals for that mode, not as complex but similar to that. That didn't cause any problems did it?

Tiny screen.

hc2

SealSqueal said:
Is it possible for things to induce epileptic-like seizures in people who don't have epilepsy?

Yes, but flashing lights is very low on the list or the disco craze would never have happened (maybe people were having seizures and we thought they were just dancing badly).
Lack of oxygen to brain tissue, low blood sugar, fever, drugs, alcohol/drug withdrawal all are way more common causes of seizures in non-epileptics.

I've played the game several times. It works perfectly in 60 fps/1080p and I don't see anything wrong with it, except for some occasional lockups. This code is almost a year old...

Top Bottom