• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Delta flight attendant heroically stops Florida Man from opening exit door mid flight

Delta Mother fuckersss
MMG4z.gif

Frodo

drink when you land at your destination

plust, drunks end up peeing 40 time in mid-flight increasing bathroom traffic

How many long flights have you taken, dear?

Flying is already bad enough as it is. Let alone without alcohol.
Stupid people will do stupid things.

Kinyou

As the struggle continued, a flight attendant grabbed two wine bottles and hit Hudek over the head with each — breaking at least one of them, Highley wrote.
I just want to know if the attendant was dual wielding those.

Flight attendants should be given tasers.

Unruly assholes on flights are the worst, a good tase should sort that out.

We're already cattle on a flight may as well double down.

DarkKyo

Lol the "do you know who I am?" question slays me.

I could imagine him getting hit with a wine bottle and saying something like "well, I never!" and then continuing to try to rip open the cabin door.

DOWN

Banned
Isn't it not even possible to open those doors in the air? They enlarge and are pressure fitted so they literally are bigger than the door fram in the air I think

Clockwork5

Isn't it not even possible to open those doors in the air? They enlarge and are pressure fitted so they literally are bigger than the door fram in the air I think
This is Florida Man we are talking about. Anything is possible.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Yeah, that's what I mean, they weren't involved in the on-flight incident, but they did give the passenger the pass.

Yeah, people I know who work for the airlines say they are really careful with whom they give passes to because if that person fucks up, then their pass privileges could get revoked.

That's probably why no one gives me any.

Aurongel

Unbelievably slanted original thread title. Just because you title the thread with the same clickbait headline as the article itself doesn't make it any less scummy.

Oscar

PCP is a helluva drug

PCP is some crazy shit. I worked as a jailer in the book-in area for a year and saw some superhuman strength at play when it came to inmates on PCP.

My sergeant was a 6'6" german built like a brick shithouse, trained in MMA, etc, and he + 2 other normal sized officers were getting shoved out the way like it's nothing by a 5'6" scrawny dude on PCP.

A deputy even tried tazing him and he took it like it was nothing. Shit was crazy, I can't imagine what kind of damage an actual athlete on PCP could do.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
These attendants are on 100's of these flights, so either they learn pretty soon that there is no way to open those doors mid flight, because how does physics work, or they would be afraid that their job involves dying if someone just pulls a nearby lever.

seat

No. The cabin pressure differential with the outside air makes it impossible.

I honestly didn't know this, but can't blame anyone who tried to take him down. The guy is lucky to be alive.

edit:

Well then. The guy is lucky he didn't get thumbs jabbed into his eye sockets, because that's definitely what I would have done if I was there.

Top Bottom