• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DESIGN FROM KAZ'S ASS: PS4 leaked via teaser promo E3 2013

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Sony designs are usually quite good, which is why I don't buy that they'd go for a crappy, ugly, custom PC case LED strip thing.

Corto

The real news is Cliffy B is doing ad work for Sony.

njj8UbN.png

CEO Kaz Hirai ‏@KazHiraiCEO 19s
I can confirm that that leaked PS4 teaser trailer is 100% real. It’s as real as this Twitter account

I like it. Screw the Haters.

Same. Honestly I can't even understand some people. Sure it may not be to your taste, but how can a simple black box look "atrocious" or terrible? Bland may be the worst thing you can say about it, but it is a million times better looking then any of their systems since PS1.

Alienous

The moment I saw the wrap around LED light I knew it was fake...

Who the fuck wants that? Good luck playing in the dark.

It could have light-sensors that automatically dim the strip, or turn it off, when it's dark.

The power and energy of PS4 is so potent that some needs to be filtered off as visible light.

.GqueB.

Banned
Kind of looks like a proof of concept video a company would throw together to show their client what the general tone of an ad will be. There could be a "real" aspect to this. Maybe not the console.

Or it's some student project. WHO KNOWS!

Edit: or not

Batman

Banned
Why would Sony say anything other than it is a fake? If they said no comment of course it would mean it's real.

d00d3n

Looks fake. Why only show the console in such short sequences? Makes sense for someone who wants to hide lacking fake production values.

dancmc

I for one; will not care a single iota about what either new console looks like. As long as they are both small enough to fit in my entertainment center (which is a guarantee). If PS4 looks like this; so be it; but not a super fan of this tron-ish console look.

Raist

Banned
Very elaborate fake, IMO.

I don't agree with the CD thing being a proof tho. Could just be PS1 CD support. it doesn't say Audio CD at all.

Kind of looks like a proof of concept video a company would throw together to show their client what the general tone of an ad will be. There could be a "real" aspect to this. Maybe not the console.

Or it's some student project. WHO KNOWS!

Edit: or not

It's certainly not something they'd release to the public.

jaypah

lol sigh

you just proved my point

What was your point? Unless your point was that i find stupid "lettering defining the subject" art entertaining then I don't know what you're sighing about. I also find it entertaining that the word bed kind of looks like a bed but I'm not suggesting anyone use that for their mattress store. I said it was kind of cool. In a "MAD Fold-in" type of way. I said nothing about wanting that to be a real logo or anything, mainly because it looks like something someone would have drawn on their Trapper-Keeper circa 1988.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Gamespot too? Ugh. This is reason people keep making this stuff. These sites always fall for it.

Top Bottom