• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 beta codes and preload is up (for PS4)

I just did the Amazon preorder, and instantly got an email with a "promotion code" to redeem on Bungie's site, which I did.

Do I wait for a separate beta code now, or was that it? I'm a bit confused by this process lol.

Mikey Jr.

I just did the Amazon preorder, and instantly got an email with a "promotion code" to redeem on Bungie's site, which I did.

Do I wait for a separate beta code now, or was that it? I'm a bit confused by this process lol.

Go to op and read there. That should work for you now.

So preload the beta to avoid D1 downloads then find a 15 GB update for beta.
tenor.gif

Mikey Jr.

The worst thing about Destiny was that sometimes updates occurred inside the game. So you'd have to launch the game in order to download the patch. Stupid as fuck.

BTHR Zero X

Sooo.. Anyone else not get their code from Amazon (UK) yet?

It is now the 18th and I have not received my code from Amazon to even enter on Bungie.net to get a demo code.

So when were these things even meant to be sent out?

Are any others having this issue?

I have sent them an email about it even tried the online support and am getting nowhere.

Sooo.. Anyone else not get their code from Amazon (UK) yet?

It is now the 18th and I have not received my code from Amazon to even enter on Bungie.net to get a demo code.

So when were these things even meant to be sent out?

Are any others having this issue?

I have sent them an email about it even tried the online support and am getting nowhere.

Contact amazon support. They should be able to get you one.

MrDaravon

friday-sunday = open beta ... if you can wait, wait ... no need for a preorder.

Imho it is very good to exclude patrol this time around ... I'd rather explore it for the first time in september than just revisiting a already known place...

Oh derp, I totally didn't realize (or had forgotten) pre-orders were just early access. Today is the last day of my vacation so mentally I was probably just thinking about it in terms of playing the Beta today or not.

Horns

Last night I got a code, started the download, and it displayed a X on the progress bar before starting. I cleared 60GB of space and it started to download, but it displayed the X again before completing. I will give it another try when I get home later.

Ins

Neo Member
I've downloaded beta from Japan PSStore (12GB). Is it going to work or maybe I should download it from HK store ?

Saud

Neo Member
I'd really appreciate it if there's anyone who could kindly give me an EU code for PS4.

Thank you. <3

So the PS4 beta starts a day earlier than the X1, and PC starts after this beta period. This is pretty annoying... guess I'll go to GameStop today and see if they will give me a new code for one of my preorderes...

Top Bottom